As of late March 2023...

>As of late March 2023, it will no longer be possible to make Nintendo eShop purchases for the Wii U and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems. twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1493752880733503488

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 296L3xHN.jpg (680x357, 37.71K)

The store's been up that long? Impressive.

Yeah it's been well over 9 years since both platforms launched. I though they would get rid of them at least a year ago.

So that means piracy on 3DS should be allowed.

welp, time to pirate!

>current year current day current time
>not having custom firmware on both of those devices
i seriously shiggy uh you niggys dont diggy uh this thiggy uh PIRATE SQUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAD

NO! you must keep buying the same game in the new eShop at full price!

Makes sense. The Wii Shop Channel was open for 13 years. The Switch's eShop will close in like 2030.

Means Pokemon Bank will also cease.

Remember when people caused a shit storm for sony doing this last year? Nobody will care because its Nintendo.

too bad we don't have any free alternatives...

>no longer possible to buy new games for a system
>still condemn piracy
what did they mean by this

Like, 10 years ago.

Reminder to Wii U Gods out there to buy a DS game before 2023

Attached: 1644616541816.jpg (500x375, 25.49K)

well time to pirate again!

No longer necessary

I remember when PlayStation was about to pull the PSP after 16 years eShop before backpedaling, that was literally all the board shitposted about for a few days. What gives?

Any Forums is a nintendo hugbox

Now watch as Nintendofags defend it like usual

Attached: 1498706934683.jpg (400x438, 48.75K)

Nintendo games get backed up like crazy. Sony console games will be hard to find once you cannot just grab it from their own server.

>It’s ok when Nintendo does it
was never a meme

The PSP store should've shut down anyway. The damn thing was released back in 200 and fucking 5 for God's sake. Mobile has already taken over by the time the switch released.

Wish we would go back to the 3DS era desu
btw this FE tracks your time even when in sleep mode so the top one would be EOU2 at 342 hours

Attached: my_3ds_memories.png (1200x630, 178.59K)

The only way to play anything slightly obscure with Nintendo is to literally go and pirated. Same with Sony. The virtual console library was not as extensive as you think. Hell, there's a reason why you can't play thousand year door legit for less than around $80 these days.

I had no clue they were still up

it's literally being shitposted now, calm your victim complex lmfao

We don't like Sony. It's fun to make fun of Sonybros. Are you new?

Games you probably have that have DLC you might want to purchase even if you have a physical version of the game:
>FE: Awakening
>FE: Fates
>FE: Echoes
>SMT IV
>SMT IV Apocalypse
>SMT Overclocked
>SMT Record Breaker
>SMT Strange Journey Redux
>Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology

Reminder: if you don't buy the radiant historia DLC you miss out on a cunnypic

Attached: ahtbath.png (683x420, 771.22K)

Wait really? You don't need a DS game for a permanent Haxchi?

They literally made the announcement after I pulled my 3DS out of storage. Will you still be able to download your titles though?

There's no need for Haxchi itself anymore now that Tiramisu exists and is functionally superior and safer

>that was literally all the board shitposted about for a few days. What gives?

What do you call this thread?

Haxchii is outdated. It's all about Tiramisu now.