The good parts are still there for ever

the good parts are still there for ever

Attached: vlcsnap-00002.png (1920x1080, 1.97M)

u lost bud?

Yeah, AOT2 is forever. One day Kare will behead Eren just for being an obnoxious and useless fuck who gets good soldiers killed.

Attached: 1625350628137.webm (814x854, 2.95M)

>SnK
>good parts
lmao

I can think of a few good things

Attached: 1633401920395.png (548x656, 424.41K)

ok anons what was that one freaky Attack on Titan game that was half-finished?
I remember PewDiePie playing it on his channel. No it's not that tribute game that looks like it belongs on DS.

I wonder if it’s possible to even make a final season game.

Not really; Any Forums is the best place to discuss AoT (Any Forums is too busy with their moeshit).

test

They shouldn't bother trying, they should just stick to it being wacky woohoo spiderman game where you murder lots of big potato people.

Attached: 1614218872900.png (596x784, 593.82K)

I miss Eren

No Falco ruins everything

AOT skins being in CoD is somewhat fitting considering that everything post-timeskip is a shitty WW2 allegory.

Attached: Reiner&Berty.png (1890x2822, 3.62M)

I'M GONNA KILL ALL THE TITANS
>dies on his first mission
>gets the most elite scout force killed
>gets even more veteran soldiers killed
>does sweet fuck all for years
I'M GONNA START THE GREAT WAR
>gets literally everyone killed
TEN MORE YEARS AT LEAST
>You are truly pathetic

I only ever watched the first season and what kept me interested was the neat military tactics for how they had to fight the titans and defend the city. If I don't care about the characters or the plot is the rest of it worth watching for that reason alone? I know the show changes a lot as time goes on.

The only one who wants to kill Reiner more than Reiner does is Our Man.

Yes the first 3 seasons are always including military or survival tactics although they tend to lean on Titan powers more often in the later parts. The final season has close to none of that outside of maybe two set pieces

>attack on titan 3 releases
>critical choice moment
>[ ] Side with Eren
>[ ] Side with Armin
>[ ] TAKE THE FOUNDER YOURSELF(only available if you max Historia's relationship)

Attached: OurMan.png (960x960, 97.23K)

>Damages Reiner's armor through sheer autistic rage

Attached: 1633682913382.gif (334x249, 1.4M)

It was really good until Eren turned into a Titan. After that Erwin made it good until he died. Then it just stopped being good altogether.

I maxed everyone's relationships. Everyone loves Our Man. Fuck Armin though. Eren is a cuck, but he's almost got the right idea.
>I can't believe you're this strong, Kare
>AHHHHHHHHHHH

You and Eren are cuck. Show was butt fucked when titan shifters became a thing. Wit got out in time.
I haven’t watched him in a decade. Probably was Attack On Titan: Wings Of Freedom.

Thanks for letting me know, may get back to it.