Game has procedurally-generated content

>game has procedurally-generated content

Attached: 3F6A8F63-CF5C-4F03-8C91-C40170A06CCC.jpg (1280x852, 556.45K)

>no backyard
>no privacy
>no freedom
Why would anyone even consider live in cuckburbia when you can own land instead?

>that one chad in third from the right in the second to bottom who fenced in his little cuckstrip of lawn
kinda based

>copypasted houses bad
>copypasted commieblocks good

It's chainlink, probably for his dog

Suburbs are nothing like commieblocks
You actually own the house and you can do whatever you want with it

There are a few chainlinks in that image, and chances are they either have a dog or a very young child.

The houses are too close together but otherwise I find this comfy. I feel bad for people who didn't grow up in a nice suburb.

At this point I'm just glad for a place to live outside the city. Cities are HORRIBLE.

>You actually own the house and you can do whatever you want with it
Who wants to tell the truth to this poor sap?

>city builder game
>you get lazy and start making identical grids
Eh whatever, enjoy the hour commute by car.

who wants to tell him about HOAs?

Ameriburbs are terrible by almost any measurable metric you can think of but because Any Forums is contrarian and most Americans grew up in one they will defend them to death

This.
At least commieblocks have good mass transit, and you actually own the flat.

Real talk i thought this was cities skylines before the comments

>You actually own the house
lmao
>and you can do whatever you want with it
LMAO
Surburbcuck delusions are something else

most suburbs have backyards user

All I want is a tiny house. Two bedroom at MOST. It's just me and my video games, I don't need a lot of room.

you people can shit all this all day long but these communities are 100% white
imagine

You can actually own the land and use it, you just need the proper rights and to pay the proper taxes. Imagine that.

Not if you have a Home Owner's Association which is a total bullshit little group that sets all kinds of rules and regulations (that you have to pay monthly by the way) for the sole purpose of keeping the value of the neighborhood up.

>you just need the proper rights and to pay the proper taxes
Holy fuck, imagine being this subjugated

zoning says no

Neighborhoods are usually built like this for a reason. They are for elderly most likely or for people who dont want any yardwork. Mostly the elderly though.

My ranch is a 100% white too
Population: Me and no one else. And I don’t have to deal with retarded neighbors snooping around to tattle on me to some commie HOA

or someone who doesnt live there
is it really that hard to use your brain for more than 4 seconds?

Is it more cucked to be a rentoid or live in the suburbs? Why the fuck is having shelter such a fucking nightmare.

Attached: vqmu3itgyd211.jpg (1125x843, 203.23K)