Any Forums was right, it's fucking shit

Any Forums was right, it's fucking shit

Attached: apps.2435.71415569152440938.6739ca29-cd37-4678-ab4c-9de7eea4d902.ebef4dc5-7000-4381-aeb3-ec706fb63c03.jpg (720x1080, 179.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/bn2gs4.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TFW you never go in the whirl pool to raya lucaria

filtered
sorry it was too hard for you

if im wrong

Attached: dive.jpg (1200x1677, 281.19K)

a broken clock is right twice a something or whatever

There was a golden 2 year period between releases of DS2 and DS3 where nobody even dared to make a DS2 thread on Any Forums

Now that fromsoft has made many more games to compare to, DS2fags like to pretend their game isnt shit anymore. It's sorta like how star wars prequel fags are comfortable saying the prequels are good now that Disney has also added a bunch of duds to the series.

You got filtered, better to not even show your Soul Memory

Nta but vanilla ds2 is the easiest in the series and sotfs is only marginally 'harder'

the box art being this random guy who never shows up and we don't have any indication who he is is sort of emblematic of the game and how it operates

The prequels are better than the sequels and it's their only good movies

OH NO NO NO

Attached: F0B7BD87-A8E2-4352-B1E6-84F57F11B68B.jpg (750x1256, 971.14K)

For me, it was these things

Attached: SotFS_Sentinel.jpg (1355x821, 1.75M)

See. This post did not exist before the disney buyout. It simply did not exist. When somebody said it in jest everyone responded "dude dont joke about that"

Just show that you're wrong about both

Prequels had choppy dialogue and full of lorefat that bored some people. To that extent, yes it wasn't a "good" film. Fans were overcritical because they thought it couldn't get worse.

???

this guy does show up

Scholar CoC is the hardest souls. It's not even close. You can make 2 hard if you want it to be hard through build variety, where as 1 and 3 are both pretty doable right from sl1.

>Fans were overcritical because they thought it couldn't get worse.

If the last jedi didnt exist I would say that it didnt get worse. The other two were firmly in the mediocre category.

>Any Forums tells you game is shit
>It's actually a masterpiece
Every fucking time.
files.catbox.moe/bn2gs4.mp4

ds2 is as uninspired as it gets
that says a lot considering ds3 exists

please tell me it's not the forlorn

ds2 is the easiest one wtf are you talking about

DS3 is the easiest one. You can just roll past all the enemies. Easiest levels in the whole series.

not even 1 boss in ds2 is harder than vordt or gargoyles

>you can just roll past all the enemies.

I rolled all the way through ds1 and ds2 as well. Mad? Guess what my build in Elden Ring is gonna do.

exceptionally based

DS3 doesn't have a single hard level. And the bosses aren't hard either. Sekiro minibosses are 10x harder than even gael or Nameless King are.
>I rolled all the way through ds1 and ds2 as well
No you didn't. You didn't roll through ToTG. You didn't roll through Shrine of Amana or Iron Keep without getting ganked or fucked at fog gates. If you try rolling through Scholar you'll aggro an entire level and easily get swarmed. You'll never collect any items and you'll never i-frame your way through fog doors. And then you'll cope about muh bullshit enemy placement because there's a dozen guys surrounding you while you're backed in a corner. In DS3 it's much more doable to just roll through areas before even knowing the area beforehand. I couldn't even be bothered fighting the guys in Ringed City. Way easier to roll spam through all of it.

Attached: laughs at you.jpg (1465x875, 1.81M)

Pinwheel was easier