What is the future of Astral Chain?

What is the future of Astral Chain?

Attached: Astral Chain.png (1200x675, 1.8M)

What kind of brother lets his sister wear shorts like that?

Still haven't beaten this lol

Got bored halfway through.
Well made game.

Attached: Astral Chained Up.jpg (1240x1754, 359.54K)

the kind that's retarded enough to play as female

Platinum will go fill for bankruptcy once the Live Service plan blows on their face, then Nintendo will buy them, and turn them into the Astral Chain machine. Nintendo did care enough for the IP to buy it on it's entirety, but I doubt they intent to use it, without the original team.

Attached: 1642889712071.png (800x589, 604.46K)

Weird you think brothers would dictate what their sisters should wear
If anything that would be the parents job
The brother would protect her from creeps who would think her dressing however she wants is an invitation

This.
I'd make her take them off.

I hope it still involves Platinum. But also I need Taura to put combos in the game.

She's pin you and stuff her shorts in your mouth.

Attached: 1609816994392.jpg (1024x1024, 364.74K)

This came on a switch I got from a friend. Haven't touched it. Gimme a QRD.

Playable Kyle to become the Vergil of the series.

We already killed a mini-god in Astral Chain, so the third game will probably have us kill C'thulu with our cute sis and our chained demon posse

Attached: EmMaIjRVcAA8l3x, abura_99.jpg (4096x2157, 3.78M)

nonexistent, it was a one-and-done

Attached: 1609816812154.jpg (1800x1000, 581.33K)

I don't have high hopes, but something may come from it, if Nintendo bothered to buy full ownership of the IP.

Attached: 1635976047812.jpg (1300x1500, 475.62K)

Hopefully a PC port so i can replay it at a stable frame rate with some downsampling/SSAA..... But that's not going to happen :(

Everyone needs to buy this for switch btw - Platinum are circling the drain and need all the help they can get. And we need more real video games like Astral Chain.

I hope it has a future. If so, better balance of the legions. More variety in environments. Less detective shit. Even dumber plot, ideally with MC talking

>'tendo was too sub-heterosexual to have the siblings fuck each other
To remain in the trash bin where it belongs.

Attached: Femkira Bunny.jpg (850x960, 245.31K)

Male Akira works better, because a brother would develop a vegeta complex if his sister outshone him, also the female theme is better.

fucking based.

Astral Chain two.
Either exploring the rtting world outside the arc to repair it.
Or just solving more issues on the arc, hoping in the Fire Department this time.