How long until every video game series is pozzed? GTA, Minecraft and Far Cry all gone to identity politics

How long until every video game series is pozzed? GTA, Minecraft and Far Cry all gone to identity politics.

Attached: alyx wink.jpg (1600x2213, 949.1K)

shut up and make your own video games

this but without female protagonist because nobody plays as female anyway

why did they do that to alyx?

Attached: 6805-1573285223.jpg (200x200, 13.5K)

Fucking this

I am so goddamn sick of Any Forumscels bitching about irrelevant bullshit that has nothing to do with actual gameplay, you know, THE ONLY THING THAT FUCKING MATTERS IN A VIDEO GAME

Dont like a specific game for trivial fucking bullshit? Play something else then, theres thousands of them to choose from.

Just play the classics, find them on discs for pennies. They can never change those, and you'll have more fun than the latest unfinished garbage.

FULLY

weird how much she looks like me except im a black guy

I don't have the funding or talents to make a game.
That is until they find a way to force you to play the shit new re releases like the gta:de

I don't think many Japanese game developers will. imagine a gay Final Fantasy or Zelda game. us gamers won't stand for it.

Why didn't Alyx and her dad trigger the gamers? I thought gamers were racist? Chudbros...

it looks like she got vaccinated

Attached: e45464635.gif (640x480, 3.95M)

FF and Zelda are gay by default though

Since she used to be cute and nice. Ugly chimpy sheboons think that all blacks have to be chimpy sheboons so they can scream racism rather than self reflect. And unfortunately they have an effect on the gaming market despite only playing fortnite at most.

Attached: alyx voice actor 2.png (600x400, 405.12K)

>That is until they find a way to force you to play the shit new re releases like the gta:de
nigger there's this thing call piracy, you can still pirate the old version

Man even Half Life is pozzed shit now.

With the way the world is going piracy will be a crime worthy of crucifixion. In any case most PCs will be going to route of always online.

Half-Life 2 was released before the 2016 election

A game is a package. It isn't just the gameplay, it's also the world building, the character design, the soundtrack, etc.

Although the gameplay in most AAA games does suck though.

They've been making headway in Japan, lot of political pressure most of us aren't even aware of. They cancelled so much stuff coming up to the Olympics. Once that's done it's all over with the exception of indie stuff that fly's under the radar

Added the word "pozzed" to filter list, work on finding your next buzz word.

elaborate please
you add nothing to the threads anyway

Don't bother arguing with posters like that, "the designs don;t matter" is a bad faith argument, either they are either trolling autists or just contrarian autists.

Take your meds

Amerimutt be quiet please
We don't want your mutt politics in games either

A lot of it is to do with financial pressure and association. One of the big one's that has had a massive impact on western society is being judged as "ethical". That's a reason why negroids are pushed so much, even if it isn't what customers want their are strong financial incentives to do so. Their is pressure for similar things to be done in Japan, companies to be more "ethical".

Pressure from who. If japan isn't pozzed then it should be an issue.