Ayo heard you talkin shit about my game?

ayo heard you talkin shit about my game?

Attached: 1641905335334.jpg (561x700, 58.9K)

>talking about this game
no, you didn't hear anybody doing that

N

beeeepp bloop shiiet we wez ffxv

So this... is XV's legacy...

Listen man.

We either get Japan casting the black people or we get California casting the black people. Stop shitting on the games with cute black girls and focus on whatever the fuck this shit is.

Attached: 1622453446124.jpg (540x310, 168.02K)

She’s a British mulatto, she doesn’t talk like that.

yo cuh dat cover goes hard af .

remember when the devs said they gave the main character, a black woman, a "hip-hoppy kind of walk" and the far left blew their stupid minds in rage at this innocent comment?

Some of the costumes look kino as fuck, and the black girl is cute. What is the gameplay supposed to be though?

>character is new yorker
>cast a british woman and just make her curse a lot
good decisions from the devs right off the bat

Attached: hmm.jpg (648x526, 42.88K)

This game looks worse than the shitheap that is FFXV.

souls-like

What's the game about besides that it has a black woman as the main character?

she gets tossed in a fantasy world, becomes some sort of wizard, and tries to get back to her world. deep stuff

Oh god, a western isekai.

The movement looks rad.
The story looks cringe.

It's the FFXV team so I am avoiding this at launch.

XV at launch feels like an early access game compared to the "completed" state XV is currently in. Story cutscenes had to be patched into XV for fuck's sake

PSN

Attached: forspooks.jpg (561x700, 181.3K)

yooooooooooo that hairstyle slaps frfr oh brb my inner monologue just told me i forgot to take my adhd amphetamines xD woooooosh

no, for me it's Versus XIII

Attached: 1641626275288.jpg (2000x1507, 789.57K)

so much Soul

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 134.39K)

embarrassing post

No, nobody is talking about this game. I don't think anybody I know ever mentioned it once. Games like this shouldn't be made in the first place. Getting real tired of seeing this shoehorned bullshit in industry. Every time they try to appeal to a wider audience what they're really doing is just abandoning the original fans of video games. R.

Yep

Do something about it

>Games like this shouldn't be made in the first place.

If this game prevents others from shoehorning black people into medieval settings by virtue of flopping, or by making others not want to copy it, maybe it'll do some good in the long run

if blacks vanished from the planet, what sector of society would suffer?