How to make a CRPG as a one man team if I don't know how to code right now?

How to make a CRPG as a one man team if I don't know how to code right now?
How long will it take? I want to start ASAP on it, my game could be kino if done properly.
I just don't know and really don't care about learning code since I think it's a bad time investment but since there's no one else I have to.

Attached: 1643251085931.jpg (960x995, 125.92K)

Half my wardrobe is things taken out of lost/found bins or given away. I look pretty slick.

takes like a single day to learn a simple coding language like c# mate stop wasting time and just get it over with, it's not fucking rocket science it's literally just some syntax and logic trees

It's too hard.

Stealing stuff in games is only satisfying and rewarding if its risky and difficult. Walking into someone's home, crouching and pressing E to take items doesn't activate my neurons.

have you even fucking tried?

What about my game though?
I have, too hard and boring, haven't touched roll a ball, it will take too much time anyways

Attached: 1629879943503.png (717x40, 3.06K)

>What about my game though?
who gives a fucking shit about your game? it doesn't exist. you're too much of a faggot to put in any amount of time to even learn the most basic of tasks a 12 year old is capable of learning because your brain is rotten and you have no attention span. stop posting here about what ifs and sit through the goddamn tutorial

NO I don't think I will, not today.
So I finish this tutorial and then what, second time I drop this one.

then your game will never exist, go play a video game and experience what you will never create yourself and continue to be miserable

Then what? I want to start working on this ASAP\
NOW YESTERDAY NOW

If you want to make a proper fucking game you gotta know some code. There's game engines that do half the work for you so you don't have to be some kind of John Carmack code wizard. Just fucking learn to code, if you're too lazy to learn how to code you don't have what it takes to make a videogame. Making videogames is fucking hard, if you're one guy it's okay to cut corners here and there but you still gotta do some real work and you'll be surprised at how often shit goes completely wrong. There's some tools that allow you to make a videogame with no or minimal coding, but they will severely limit what you can make and you'll have to put in a shitton of effort regardless. Either do the work required to realise your vision, or accept that you're too lazy/untalented and will never be able to realise your vision by yourself. It is what it is user.

I already played it, in my mind, it's kino, it's you the one missing out

there is no fucking magic shortcut, put in the work.

How long will it take for me to start making my Point and click hybrid in Unity? I'm bad at coding, how long will it take, C# sucks and is too hard

we're missing out on nothing because you're a little bitch that can't finish a 2 hour tutorial and will never create anything

It takes 4 hours desu, 2 hours you watch it, 2 hours you do it.

nigga, just pirate playmaker on unity like 99% asset flip plebs.

lmao.

the reality is that you shouldn't be making your game at all, you should at the very least make a handful of pong/breakout/snake clones before you even think about starting the big game you actually wanna make.
dont just watch it and then try to do it, do it as you watch. i also recommend codecademy if you wanna just learn the basics of coding c# in general not just focused on unity if it really is giving you trouble to understand. you can find a ton of references and guides on how to get started just fucking start doing anything at all

>I don't care about learning to code
Tough shit then. Coding is important. You'll also have to create or buy all the assets, character models, textures, armatures, animations, level design, SFX, music, voice acting, gameplay and writing.
It can be done, but I highly doubt you'll be able to do it. Maybe look into modding Neverwinter Nights or some other CRPG with a level editor.

cope

Fucking go make your game or shut up. There's ways to make development cheaper and easier for indies, but you still gotta fucking do something. Making a game, especially a good game, takes time and effort. There's things you can cheap out on. You can make a game without 3D models, or textures, or voice acting, but you can't really make it interesting without coding.

Underrail was made by a 3 man team with actual talent in ~8 years. Stop being a dilettante and apply yourself nigger.

Attached: CIAniggerPOVdeadOnground.png (495x365, 175.37K)

The OP is wrong, I want to make a point and click with crpg elements, that's better? I know UNITY has the assets (adventure game, character movement, branching dialogue) for it but I still need to code, I am tired of no results with coding, I want to learn it but I don't like it or get it, it's just the need, if I had fuck you money I'd hire someone to code it, I'm a writer and musician.

Attached: 1631814924145.gif (220x220, 451.01K)

Attached: cope.jpg (852x480, 64.03K)

just use playmaker.

If you can use playmaker you should kys

cant *

If you really had passion you would put in the time. Making a game isnt easy.