Best JRPG of the past ten years

>Best JRPG of the past ten years
>It will never get recognized for how incredible it is
Shit still hurts.

Attached: Pokemon_Clover.png (1022x594, 540.53K)

It's fucking shit though

Clover is pretty fuckin good. The music is great.

The balancing in the game and the strategic complexity it brought to systems that it inherited from Pokemon really impressed me. A lot of shit annoys me about Arse Legends hype, but a big part is hearing fags laud that game as the best Pokemon game ever when Clover fucking stomps every other game in the series in terms of using the mechanics to their fullest

I recently did a red++ nuzlocke run thinking it would be super hard, I ended up steamrolling it. I then did a vanilla red run thinking it would be harder, it was actually easier. Clover definitely challenges you in a way that respects you as someone with at least a couple of braincells to rub together and ain't no way I'd ever survive a nuzlocke run

Red Plus seemed like a faggy difficulty hack. I appreciated that Clover wasn't asking a player to grind or have perfect IV or EV but instead challenged you to make smart tactical decisions for pretty much any of the major fights. And it will never be honored because it isn't politically correct even though it's not even a particularly political game in any direction. Just sad.

Literally the best Pokemon game ever made
Any Forums doesn't deserve it

Well yeah but I think calling it the best Pokemon game is almost damning it with faint praise (although I find the second generation to be incredible games on their own)

Attached: Clover.png (1981x2301, 1.24M)

I jerked off to sesquatch

More like Smashquatch

Someone needs to give the guys who greenlit the male board-tan of Any Forums to be canon a big pats on their backs. They absolutely deserve it.

Attached: CANON GAMING.jpg (3463x1000, 869.75K)

>LMAO SANIC GO FAST
wow the epitome of humor

No way this shows up in game, right?

Attached: file.png (94x114, 1.58K)

>Lucas having Chimchar means Piplup won’t be with Dawn
>Nate with Oshawott when he had an Emboar
What

I wish I knew what the fuck you were saying

radical red is clover without the cringe and better battles
ah yeah no cringe oc shitmons
play radical red instead, the ultimate pokemon experience

Cringe and gay.

cringe post

No, it's real.

It's also a really fucking awesome Pokemon. The only real knock against Clover is the lack of certain Monotypes but really that's a small squabble.

Agreed.
I think the image i posted is a bit out of date, but is overall a complete dex. I just never bothered finding an updated one.

>ponchito
damn, where can i download this and would it run on a 2ds...hermano?

Give me the evolution guide, please

>Battle Channel not finished