Do you agree Any Forums?

Do you agree Any Forums?

Attached: 44043DAC-ED35-4301-B948-610D19BD4AA5.jpg (719x711, 42.69K)

Yes except in online multiplayer games with cross play, in which case console players should kts posthaste.

There is currently a tranny-led discord smear campaign against Elden Ring because people like it. What do you think?

fun is just a buzzword

very daring take

except people dont realize theyre only having pretend fun

Except phone games. You are not playing a game. You are gambling.

That would be true if you were the only customer.
Customer decisions influence the direction of the market. Too many people spending money on stupid shit means the stupid shit will prevail or even multiply.

>reddit
it's time to go back

Attached: redd.png (632x479, 406.38K)

If every platform was unique - Yes.
Since it isn't - No.

I wish either PC would die again as it did in the mid-2000s, or consoles would die again as they did in the early-80s.

Sure

Also against XB3 and horizon forbidden west. Don't act like that's the only game being shitposted.

No. If your game delivery has the word streaming anywhere involved in it you're a faggot and I hope you eat shit and die. You fucking Zoomers have learned nothing if you think a culture of tolerance is admirable.

Clearly it isnt else the retard who made this wouldnt be so assmad that they needed to make an image macro to show how "right" you are

No and I hate this reddit, boy scout "everything must be nice and fine and zero criticism" bullshit. Meth gives you one hell of a high but I'm not about to say that doing meth, choking yourself and eating pot brownies are all valid and safe ways to get high and if you hate one of them your a nazi.

>implying video games are fun

I agree EXCEPT for the fact that consoles companies do stuff like console exclusivity that isn't done for any technical reason but just so they can make more money those greedy fucks
Every game should be available on every platform unless there are technical challenges preventing it

Find peace

i dont like console wars either. im pretty sure its mostly agent provocateur shit. just exploiting the tribalism of the simple many.

>I accept people should take poison like the vaccine but hate antivax because "they're killing grandma"

When society boils over and people like you are getting raped to death after having your teeth kicked in, I'll be sure to tell anyone who has a crisis of morality that you people deserve the hottest flames of hell and anything done to you on Earth is too easy on you.

You dropped this, queen.

Attached: reddit gold.png (192x192, 9.44K)

Why is reddit like this?

Attached: reddit.png (381x290, 125.06K)

playing on snoy consoles is never okay

um wow ok ur being really toxic rn bud im just tryna vibe here so can you tone it down thx :)

Rick wouldn't say that.

Hell yeah, I love my switch ports

Attached: WhL5rqVMXebtAWDyjbYtSJ.jpg (1920x1080, 440K)

>shitting pot brownies
oh man the fun police is here

While I agree with the sentiment expressed in the image, how come zoomers can't make any argument without using images like this and the lisa simpson one?

Just to supplement yours...

Attached: image text.jpg (680x679, 65.05K)

yeah sure whatever I don't care about what console you're on I just fucking hate exclusives.

what if you're not having fun

Because whichever image template they use tells you exactly how you need to interpret the statement so you don't have to spend any time thinking about it

Because zoomed are npcs coomers

I do too
Yes I know you're being ironic I don't give a shit, I won't stop buying portable ports. I need a Batman collection next
grafixfags should get fucking crucified

No. Wasting money on single-purpose hardware shows a complete lack of money sense.
Games should run on any platform, just like Android apps work on every phone that meets the requirements.

playing on microtranny consoles isnt okay either.

Attached: 1601456842258.webm (1895x651, 898.89K)

Find peace

As long as that platform doesn't keep the games I want to play hostage so that I'm forced to buy it in order to play it even though I hate the platform.

Have you seen Zoomers? They are an incredibly weak generation of people, they cry about toxicity and they find everything offensive or it's a micro aggression. They use cartoon characters because they don't have the confidence in themselves so if the view they are expressing gets attacked it's not the Zoomer who is being attacked but his cartoon stand in.

Attached: 1642799838356.png (500x375, 226.88K)

liking_bad_things_wont_make_you_a_real_woman.jpg

>reddit and morty
>f*n
Oh, how Any Forums has fallen.

I respect your conviction and bid you good day

lmao the pcfag has the audacity to talk about money
a decent PC is as expensive as a fucking car

>consolecuck can't read
nice job outing yourself.

Yes, as long as you're not playing nintendo passed the age of 13. Some things are just for children

yes
unless you're playing a shooter like Siege or CS
or something very PC based like an RTS
that's whack

On a message board like this it's easier to repost an image than to regurgitate copypasta.

>wasting money on single-purpose hardware
aka consoles
> shows a complete lack of money sense.
waste money

How did I misread that? it's some fag saying buying a PC is more money efficient than buying a console, when that's just flat out false thanks to chinese cryptoniggers
Unless he actually meant playing on a phone then lmao