Zelda botw

>February 2022
>Barely any footage
>Barely any anything
>Not even a title

It's not coming this year.

Attached: 1627446346206.jpg (1000x500, 51.29K)

Snoy cope

Will we see Cocoos in this game?

Attached: TPHD_Ooccoo_and_Ooccoo_Jr._Artwork.png (530x998, 107.13K)

Fuck off retard. Horizon Zero Dawn released about a week before BotW and its only now getting a sequel 5 years later - it was only revealed about 6 months ago.

Oh, and even though HZD2 is trying its best to copy BotW it still doesn't manage to be anywhere near as good.

C.O.P.E.

can someone explain why nintendo needs so long what was officially intended to be DLC and reuses the same fucking everything? They literally made Wind Waker and Twilight Princess in the same time.

Can't say, we know close to nothing about the game

Game is cancelled, grow up

Nintendo is afraid of getting compared to Elden Ring. Ninty is going to lay low and let the Elden Ring hype just go by before they reveal any more of this game.

We know it reuses everything from BotW, obviously the whole engine, physics, gameplay, graphics, assets and apparently character models and world. It should have taken asl ong as Majoras Mask at most.

>the saggy tits
every time

I dont think their worried about ER, the best selling Dark souls game gas only sold 10 million copies

From what I recall, BotW went from having almost no news at all to finally being revealed in a pretty much complete state, with demos for everyone to play and a release less than a year later.

The big reveal was E3 2016, but the launch was March 2017. If we don't get some kind of announcement for BotW's fifth anniversary, I'm gonna be worried.

>filling out shit to do in the sky
>maybe filling shit out to do underground/twilight
>maybe filling out shit for that canned minish cap concept
With both time and twili fuckery in the mix, they can probably spend a bunch of time trying to do remixes on the world. I wouldn't even be surprised if this game had all of the previous settings as the new "zones" since they clearly loved being referential in the last one.

Am I stupid for caring more about this?

Attached: 1644970888634.jpg (981x1023, 146.56K)

No

Maybe they're adding in a whole ass rewind time mechanic? Which would mean every object would have to save their frames in the last 10 frames or so???

Nah, but you're at least sort of autistic

>sort of Autistic
Been diagnosed since I was 8.

who cares, just be patient lmao

Didn't they reconfirm it's still coming this year in a financial report?

omg im so sorry

It’s February, the 2nd month in a year of 12 months

And we barely know anything about the game.

>release a new trailer / do a direct in March / April
>release in Oct / Nov
Couldn’t be possible….

>we're already 1.5 months into the current year
what the fuck

Seriously, there's still a good 8 months for a final trailer/name and then just 2 to 3 more for the actual release. And that's assuming they don't announce it at E3 which they will most certainly do anyways, if that's the case cut off 3 months of that total time and we'll be playing BotW 2 by September at the earliest

You Snoytrannies and Nintenmanbabies really have no awareness how massively overhyped and overrated your exclusives really are.

>overhyped and overrated
Yet PC fags cant stop begging for them.

>Fox and the grapes.png

Damn PC sisters on sucide watch

They can't get to run at 30fps so they're waiting until the Switch 2

Maybe because Genshit made Nintendo shocked?

its title is Breath of the wild 2

I wish the Twili would return. Looking at Twilight Princess' concept art shows that initially the Twilight world would have a strong connection to Majora, I really want to see that explored. Still my favorite aesthetic in Zelda by a long shot.

lmao PCsharts fell over themselves to emulate BotW. In fact, the entire CEMU emulator got completely retooled to run BotW and fuck every other game. Keep seething and begging.

it's literally not, Zelda games have NEVER had numbered sequels. There's obviously a subtitle they're saving until the last minute because it's inherently a spoiler