Fuck MMOtrannies

Fuck MMOtrannies
FUck RAIDING
FUCK YOU

Attached: j9ihIhD.png (505x354, 249.25K)

>what is a goggle
>you're supposed to stop everything your doing and type out an explanation for random no one me
>wahh wahh

these same people are the same ones to bitch that the game is boring because its already been figured out too lel

i dunno. it's not unreasonable to expect some level competency out of the party to actually do the boss mechanics to prevent wiping. the point of going through the dungeon and going to the boss was to actually, i dunno, BEAT the boss. nobody queued up to the dungeon to want to enjoy going through a death/wipe slog until they accidentally chance into a favorable RNG that barely allows them to succeed.

when you go to a store and buy something, you don't really give a shit if the cashier's on their first day there. you don't give a shit and don't want to wait there 15 minutes just for them to flail around aimlessly on the checkout stand before you can leave with your loaf of bread and milk. you also don't go to an automotive repair shop and wait 4 hours for someone to fuck around on their first day just to have a simple brake job where you replace your brake pads.

it's not fucking unreasonable to expect some basic level competency. so yes "how hard is it to click on some goddamn orbs" is completely in the right.

MMOs are shit by design which is why they attract the bottom feeders of society aka metagamers

This. Imagine paying a monthly fee to watch let's plays of boss fights and then going out to try your hardest to mimic some youtuber.

Were you dialating while typing this MMOTranny?

Any game with any depth whatsoever played at a decent level will expect you to have learned from external sources.

Tank here,

it's the same reason I fucking dropped FFXIV
>Love playing games blind without a guide

>play the game so far without one having fun
>suddenly raids
>tons of shit from other fags btiching I don't know the mechanics

That's when I started making my own raid groups that said blind, made friends that way and any faggot who bitched that we didn't know mechanics for so and so were told to find another group and kicked.

>telling me how to play the game I paid for

fuck outta here

Attached: end_credits_reel.webm (640x800, 2.86M)

That doesn't even make sense. Another player isn't an employee and they're not obligated under any terms to meet your dipshit expectations
If you went onto a game show and were forced to partner up with the slow retard it'd kind of make sense but you knew what you were getting into when you signed up. Play with friends if you dont want to take that chance

>needing a guide to play with other players the way they want to play
progging is fun, fuck you
oh, and also, fuck all automation in mmo games, decentralize your economies

>speeding up the process
I really do hate modern gaymers.

This is completely untrue of single player and co-op games, which is why they're generaly way better games than pvp focused games.

i don't play any mmos and haven't since like the 2nd wow expansion like 10 years ago. i never had the patience to babysit goddamn retards back then or have this vain hope that every other player in the party has a pulse and a brain between their two ears, because apparently that's asking WAYYYY too much out of people. and i still certainly don't have any fucking patience for brainlets now.

remember every time you're at a red light that just turns green, and you're behind someone that still hasn't moved after 8 seconds because they were looking down, texting their boyfriend or playing some shitty phone game, that pure rage you feel from some colossal fucking retard wasting your precious time. that feeling is why i never waste my fucking time on any game that relies on co-op interaction for success.

You sound like a insufferable faggot and I doubt anybody wants to play with somebody like you a second time. Stop being a entitled social-retard.

There's comes a point in XIV where not knowing mechanics is enexcusable since they only reuse the same dozen or so.

>just watch youtube or google it
what's the point in playing if you just have someone else tell you what to do?

being a fucking brainlet and refusing to learn isn't a valid defense. if someone tells you what you need to do to ensure successs, and you STILL don't do it, you're actively throwing the fight.

nobody expects you to be a fucking pro from the very first encounter. people expect you to have a willingness to learn and adapt to new strategies, and have some semblance of attempting to execute on that plan, instead of just waddling about like a retard, and then going on an irrelevant social media site and fucking crying like a goddamned baby because people were mean to you on the internet.

grow the fuck up faggot, and learn to play the goddamned game. quit being a bitch.

No, it's true of both of those too.

im not my friends employee and im not required to go to his birthday parties, congratulate him on his promotions or babysit his kid.

if youre in a social situation and being a total fucking progress-stopping retard, take a break and go learn a thing or two. if youre in a social situation and being a total fucking progress-stopping retard and think you're in the right, kill yourself.

>nobody expects you to be a fucking pro from the very first encounter
>OP pic has people shitting on first timers
MMO players are fascinating

Trial by error is the best learning method for the game, and anyone who watches Youtube guides is a faggot.

And the group isn't obligated to keep you when you won't learn and are incredibly butthurt at the suggestion that maybe if you want to play chess at a decent level you need to read up on it beforehand, you fucking retard.

Play sandbox MMOs if you want to figure things out at your own pace. Other varieties turn you into a hindrance, especially Lost Ark when you can't stop the gear grind for even a day without being permanently behind