Forget Ilia.
Stay with me.

Attached: nom.jpg (1105x1251, 195.24K)

midnas feet haven't been washed in years

Link should wash them for her then

Sponges don't exist yet, he has to use his mouth

Why just her feet, why not all of her

He basically did that at the end of the game

Attached: 1635446983475.png (365x452, 281.41K)

He wanted to, at least

Attached: 1252.jpg (750x1043, 294.91K)

He should have impregnated her real quick then she'd have an OP kid

no way, it actually ended in the same manner?! fuck me, I thought they were gonna have the balls to have him go to the twilight realm with her.

Attached: child comic.jpg (731x1024, 84.73K)

It's unlikely they would have been able to change that part, but the intimacy of the relationship that develops between them is given more attention, and culminates in a show of affection that beyond any shadow of a doubt goes far beyond just mere shipteasing. It's kind of unprecedented in official (albeit non-canon) Zelda material. Aside from the CDI gems and the cartoon I guess.

He can't be with her, but it confirms that, yes, by the end of their adventure, they've fallen in love.

Attached: 12520.jpg (2024x741, 393.64K)

That makes the ending pretty sad.

it does and that's the point

Attached: instawet.jpg (725x1121, 242.7K)

Midna is so horny for him in the manga

Attached: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Manga (Chapter 1 to 45)_0352.jpg (1118x1583, 262.13K)

Sorry user, I prefer a happier ending. I guess I'll have to go hunting through Ao3.

if it makes you feel any better, there is a possibility of an epilogue chapter next month. the final chapter was overall more barebones and abrupt than the game apart from the Midna kiss scene.

what happens next?

they defeat the monkey with the boomerang and get the first fused shadow piece.

>happier ending
>Ao3
The absolute best Link/Midna fics on there are the bittersweet ones though.
Aside from those there's just a lot of kink stuff with her taking the knot or burping or something.
I'm working on some writefaggotry and might post it somewhere eventually, but it'll be awhile.

>midna kiss scene
come again m8?

>epilogue chapter shows a glimpse of Midna, a few years after
>holding hands with a small Twili child with sandy hair and blue eyes
I know it's black and white, but you get the idea

Attached: childofdestiny.jpg (458x656, 88.37K)

he refuses to let her go alone, she kisses him, pushes him away, and then shatters the mirror and vanishes

That kid is going to end up fucked up without a father.

Attached: link midna yes dear.jpg (1612x886, 231.47K)

You missed the excitement

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (912x1526, 525.85K)

man I wish the english TL was done. I read up to the end of what's available and I can't wait for the rest to be finished up. I want to see how berserk Link goes after Ganondorf kills Midna and holds up her helm to taunt Link.