Does anyone else just not give a shit about this game...

Does anyone else just not give a shit about this game? The forumula got very stale after the second half of the first Dark Souls, and how soulless it was compared to Demon's Souls. Am I still expected to care about this shit after Dark Souls 2, 3, Bloodborne, Sekiro, and whatever other samey games they've put out?

Attached: elden ring.png (569x318, 311.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Np5PdpsfINA&t=286s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I DOUBT YOU COULD EVEN IMAGINE IT

Shut the fuck up. I doubt you could even imagine these nuts in your mouth.

I played OG demon's souls, got my ass handed to me, and couldn't care less about any other souls game since then
don't give a shit about elden ring either
games are for faggots anyways

>Gets filtered by a baby game
>Shit talks game
Kek pottery

>Obviously cared enough about the game or was insecure enough to make this post
Shazamsisters not even trying with these bait posts anymore.... bros, it's over

Attached: Screen_Shot_2021-04-21_at_2.15.25_PM.jpg (1194x710, 75.29K)

>I played OG demon's souls, got my ass handed to me
That's fine but you admit that's a you problem, right?

Seethe more, joyless faggot.

Not even, I'm just wondering if there's something I'm missing. Have they actually changed up the formula here or what? In fact it even sounds worse, I've heard "open world" and "crafting" in reference to this game, which makes me feel a bit sick.

Are you fucking fucking stupid?
The formula is open world now.
I think you mean the mechanics are stale.
The formula has very much changed you dumb cunt

How about you look it up for yourself you stupid lazy nigger

Every Souls game is open world, you fucking absoloute smoothbrain. Or do you mean "it's 1 large empty square now"? If so, no that's doesn't change the shitty stale Souls formula.

How about you come to Saw Con and make me?

It's an Armored Core 6 tie-in, late game you journey to the moon through a magic tree space bridge and have to fight Lunar Mecha Gundams and bio-organic tree-spaceships

Sorry, Discord Troons, you're done. Everyone knows that these are all falseflag larp threads. You've stopped shazamposting sure but we can still tell it's you guys when you dump a schizophrenic rant. Hell from now on we're all assuming that all negative criticism of the game on Any Forums is from you guys because who the absolute fuck would want to be associated with you faggots? You've unintentionally made all criticism of this game mute.

Attached: 1643420115262.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

the fuck is saw con?

Between the haters from discord, newcomers and fans there at least 15 Souls threads up at even given time. It’s actually fucking amazing. Not even Pokémon Arceus got this. When are people here gonna admit that Fromsoft is the Any Forums approved devs and their games are loved here? Like guys stop being tsundere about this

Attached: E9CE20C0-7007-4EE7-BBE5-6B204170ACC2.jpg (2048x2048, 388.29K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO

SAW CON DEEZ NUTS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Saw Con deez bawlz

oh no bros someone tell him

Pokemon has Any Forums, so there was less expsoure in Any Forums

>the best video game has lots of threads
wow dude you figured it out

Your brain is a whole lot smoother than his if you can't differentiate between the structure of an open world game and a game where you can access all the areas at the end of the game.
Yes, the formula does change the fundamental level design changes

m8 the map being an empty square now doesn't change the boring as fuck Prepare to Roll-esque gameplay with the same bosses with the same animations and same strategies and same subpar combat that hasn't evolved since Demon's Souls, etc.

Every FromSoft game has OBJECTIVELY gotten worse, and more samey, since Demon's Souls.

youtube.com/watch?v=Np5PdpsfINA&t=286s

Elden Ring is no exception.

Get on my level. Thinking From ames are fucking trash since King's Field and I have to deal with the catalog being 30% From shit every day. Same with Final Faggotry

Attached: from software gameplay.webm (853x480, 2.77M)

Companies do not go out of their way to please insufferable faggots who hate video games unless they work at an outlet that can attach a score to their title.