Capcom just forgot about it like 90% of their IP's

Capcom just forgot about it like 90% of their IP's

Why?

Attached: images - 2022-02-15T172437.976.jpg (350x491, 42.95K)

I remember getting floored by japs in this games multiplayer

Isn't this basically monhun but with gun and mechs?

Because it didn't sell. So if an IP can not sell billions off of JUST the name, then it is scrapped. Doesn't matter if capcom sucked at making the game or sabotaged it themselves, if the name can't move the units to their ridiculous expectations, then scrap it for street fighter or resident evil.

Attached: Strider_Reboot_Art.png (846x1200, 1.61M)

Yes, it is indeed monster hunter but good.

LP3 was basically them trying to reach a broader audience and fucking throwing away the fun aspects and multiplayer.

What they forgot is that LP was pretty much Monster-Hunter with guns/mechs with coop goofy shit. If they ever make a LP4 it would be a pretty good game if they focused on co-op aspects.

I don't get why you guys want yearly franchises to be a thing. A new entry now and then is more than enough otherwise you end up stagnating the property and run it into the ground fast as fuck and lose whatever spirit the original had. The Ghost'n'Goblins Resurrection was great. The Strider sequel that was posted already was sick. Mega Man 11 ruled. Bionic Commando REarmed was amazing. I'm looking forward to the new Final Fight and Captain Commando games. As long as they keep these going on a rotation I'm satisfied with their output. Otherwise we end up with shit games down the line like the Mega Man X series because they ran out of ideas or DmC/DMC2 because they insisted on pushing out a new entry despite no one that worked on the originals wanting to return for a sequel.

Attached: 1642122781030.png (579x800, 863.2K)

I remember when they added Marcus and Dom from GoW
pretty cool

Wish they would remove the live for windows shit already

Yes it was that good.

LP2 was so good. People said it was shit compared to the original, but never got to play that so I can't compare. But had a shitton of fun with this one. I'd spend the whole day just joining randoms and helping them beat the campaign. Good times

it doesnt even run on win10

never forget

Attached: BEB0087C-26C2-4117-AA54-1007D384B7C2.jpg (338x480, 84.93K)

LP1 was okay, it was a generic anime plot with some cool mechs and kaiju fights.

The main problem with the game was it had no autosave and never gives you a save prompt, so when you get 10 levels deep and die to a cheap boss you had to start from the beginning of the entire game.

They didn't. Most of the people at capcom add a few character from old games in their work, as well as a stages or nods to them.
Making a full game it's more difficult, no matter what a few Any Forumsermins say.
Also, Onimusha and Power Stone are coming back, so you never know what else they have saved.

Attached: fd4fe5221e1c927f4d1c7108fcb61966.jpg (2560x1600, 708.19K)

Are you talking about the launch version of LP2 or Extreme Condition? Because EC wasn't like that, although it did have some pretty sparse checkpoints.

>no autosave as a complaint
look at this zoom zoom

>A new entry now and then
Lost Planet doesn't get a proper entry since a LOT

Attached: lost-planet-2_coop_screen_3_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg (1280x720, 149.66K)

English patch never

The 3ds one got patched
Machine translation tho Mazinger Z tier

worst two player splitscreen in existence. very fun though.

Can you still play LP2 co-op on PC? I remember playing the co-op demo on PS3 way back and then never getting the game even though I enjoyed that demo a shitton

You can, you just need to overcome GFWL. Everything else comes easily.

>Also, Onimusha and Power Stone are coming back
Well there was that graphic remaster of the 1st Onimusha...and much earlier Onimusha 3 had a PC release (but that was many years ago).
I will see Capcom getting better if they give Dino Crisis the same level of remaster as the first Resident Evil and make the Raptors into CLEVER GIRLS.
That and more Tech-Romancer, Cyberbots, Rival Schools and Breath of Fire. If yer saying that Power Stone is coming back, then it better be as fun as the original.