A gamer installed 1000 nsfw Skyrim mods

A gamer installed 1000 nsfw Skyrim mods.
This is what happened to his brain.

Attached: 1613412312315213412.jpg (1200x852, 93.71K)

he btfod you polchuds and proved the police killed him

Attached: 1635760685393.png (220x181, 45.99K)

i read this in the burger king foot lettuce voice

Polwhat?

His male brain became a women brain

I don't know who this e-celeb is, but if he's being shitposted by anti-Any Forums types I'm guessing he's some sort of pseud with corporate sponsors?

He's a licensed doctor, or something along the lines of medschool, that used to make gaming videos, to then making medical videos, to then making videos about medical stories him or his colleagues have encountered. He's made one video about the George Floyd situation to explain the toxicology report and that's it, no clue beyond that.

>He's made one video about the George Floyd situation to explain the toxicology report and that's it, no clue beyond that.
Was his take actually "no, this guy having 4 times what it takes to OD didn't contribute to his death"?

Watch it for yourself

No, I'm currently listening to an Irish Fascist explain the fundamental structural incompatibilities of Liberalism and Nationalism.

Had to rewatch the video at 2-3x speed to respond before the thread dies, so I might get some things wrong. He said that the report doesn't absolve the officers and lists things in the toxicology report that could've contributed to his death. He gives more of a doctor's breakdown of what Floyd was suffering from and the technical language of the document. His judgment seems to be, generally, that the elevated stress, and the drugs that contributed, led to requiring higher amounts of oxygen, and because of Floyd's poor bloodflow + airflow, the officers applying their weight led to cutting off Floyd's air supply, which caused his death.

>His judgment seems to be, generally, that the elevated stress, and the drugs that contributed, led to requiring higher amounts of oxygen, and because of Floyd's poor bloodflow + airflow, the officers applying their weight led to cutting off Floyd's air supply, which caused his death.
...So in other words, if he were NOT on drugs, the officers would not have killed him.

He's a licensed toxicologist that's also Any Forums. He beats around the bush over the George Floyd case for clout. His other video though about Justin Silverman almost dying from ODing by drinking too much Monster was good though, mostly because we know that the fat autist is going to die soon.

>would not have
Might not have, since nothing's for certain, but yeah. If he were in better shape too, then he'd also be less likely of dying.

Cringe.

cringe false flagging Any Forumsshitter

the police officer 100% killed george

george was still a junkie criminal and would have been dead in a year anyway

nothing of value was lost, both in george's death and in the pig getting locked up

Attached: 1554062758042.jpg (219x290, 13.23K)

I dunno seems pretty much like how you people act.

Attached: file.png (433x521, 473.34K)

Actually it was proven that kneeling had no effect on his neck

So then why are you still blaming him and not the guy that killed him?

Why the fuck does it matter? They killed him, end of story.