Any autopetters

any autopetters

Attached: Clt4b6z.png (461x240, 105.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

superauto.pet/pet/tabby-cat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off chink

fucking love this game but also hate it sometimes
we have a barely surviving thread on /vmg/ if you want a place to discuss it

Attached: 1644883600285.jpg (2960x1440, 1.14M)

>f2p game with no grinding or p2w aspect or ads made by a couple of white guys
>chink
rent free i guess? i dont even know what kind of schizophrenia this is

Attached: badger lead 3mb.webm (1036x600, 2.79M)

devs are from denmark lel

Attached: Super Auto Pets 2022.02.13 - 15.52.29.11.Dvr-1.webm (1066x600, 2.91M)

what's the highest turn count you've won on?
how do i make shrimp or bunny work? i mainly play expansion. i try keeping 2x of the level 1's sometimes while vendor spamming utility guys but it still doesnt' feel great

Attached: NKsK9G8.png (1528x832, 981.85K)

>badger in front of a deer
fuck me why did I never think of this

cute thing i saw recently is using Rat infront of Peacock (after the change where the 1/1's go to the front of the line)
not sure how well that holds up the deeper you go though

>what's the highest turn count you've won on?
Think I've made it to 19 before. You're such a dead man walking that late into the game unless you have a busted ass team
>how do i make shrimp or bunny work?
For Bunny and Swan I usually discard them if I don't get level 2 early on. Bunny is also straight up powercreeped by the t6 black cat. Usually I end up going bunny -> feed a couple salads/pears/apples to the team -> pivot off it one or two turns later
shrimp is scampi aka the one that gives HP upon selling pets right? yeah i never take that dude

Rat has great synergy with anyone with an effect that triggers on hurt now. Rhino and Camel are especially fun.

thanks for the insight

do you know how to make tabby cat work? like what is an ideal tabby cat team?

superauto.pet/pet/tabby-cat
for reference

fuk

I haven't really managed to get into autobattlers before, but I've clocked 16 hours in this in two days. That "one more run" feeling gets really strong, or rather you just spin that roulette wheel again without even thinking about it.
I gotta say though that the balance feels kind of wack to me. There's so many pets that do cool stuff, but all of my winning teams, and most of the teams I face in those later rounds, are just huge dudes with melons with nothing really tricksy going on.

buy me
sell me
roll me
freeze me
squeeze me
you piece

I appreciate auto pets making it one unit at a time, my small brain cannot take it

Attached: unknown.png (511x1600, 60.99K)

the p2w is the paid dlc

i only watch YT of the game
i know i would hate to play it

Too busy playing Inscription.

>the p2w is the paid dlc
The only way thats p2w is if you choose to be matched with both decks and the default option is always to only be matched with people playing on the same deck as you.

you have to go to the options and change a setting if you want to be matched against people using the DLC

ive played for 50 hours and there's still so many little small things you do to eek out advantages that keep me coming back, game is genuinely hard to get good at
its just an expansion pack that can be played with or without, people can play the base set freely forever

ladybug is cool

Attached: 3tHg88O.png (960x600, 260.69K)

frontline badger is poggers, stick support units behind it and your bulky tanks in the back

you will win like a mad man. source: dude just trust me