You have NO EXCUSE

You have NO EXCUSE

Attached: 1644967532307.jpg (1170x1227, 180.25K)

NO
DISC
DRIVE

I'm white, why would I want a console?

>so unwanted it's $55 off
>it only came out last year

Attached: 1594087070000.gif (500x500, 312.87K)

I haven't used an optical disc of any form in over ten years

Tits or GTFO

>no disk drive
If corporations offer you something for cheap, you are the product

1080p sub-30fps is trash.
>but this game runs at 60fps
60fps is trash as well retard

Not a problem in current year. If you want to watch movies, buy a Bluray player.

>MS banned emulation on it
yea i'm good

I... HAVE A PC!

Fake news.
Some autismo spread that,but it was deconfirmed.
Check the tapes

they didn't you absolute fucking retard

>You have NO EXCUSE

It has NO GAMES.
Just like the PS5.

>can't use discs
>adds in the homescreen
>not very powerful
you're right, no excuses just good reasons.

the lack of disc drive is already a deal breaker. but that's not even getting into how underpowered the GPU is

you know all those impressive unreal 5 demos? epic literally does not know how to make those work on series s, has basically no plans to do so, and everyone trying to make an unreal 5 game is scrambling to figure out how on earth they're going to manage it without just cutting every feature

How can I check the tapes when it has no tape drive?

FPBP.
I'll get the X once it's that price.

>console
>nogaemsbox
What for even?

Matrix demo is on series s

Whites and Asians (Japanese) are the ones playing on consoles, retard. Pajeets, Chinese, and the majority of the third world are on pc. You are brown.

the *proverbial tapes

>epic literally does not know how to make those work on series s
That's weird, how can they not figure out how to make it run on the literal, exact same hardware that they showed it running on?
You faggots are so ingrained in your toy wars that you easily forget this generation has the same CPU/GPU across all recently released consoles with the only outlier being the Switch. They are all underclocked Zen 2 processors with AMD 5000 series GPUs manufactured using techniques developed for 6000 series.

and it looks like absolute shit

If it was really that price, I'd unironically buy one just to use it as an emulation machine, even though I have zero interest in Amerishart games.

Attached: 1436404701057.gif (340x340, 147.87K)

It's not meant to be a hardcore enthusiasts primary console.
It's meant to be for casuals, poorer people, kids and a secondary box for people who want to use game pass

I haven’t used a disc in a few years

I will never buy MS hardware ever again after 360 RROD and it's sad to see Americans are stupid enough to keep buying this garbage

>meant to be for casuals, poorer people, kids
That's all consoles.

I own a Switch

As a third world slav/german half breed that is now a proud american, I can confirm
Most of europoor is on PC for a few reasons
> Consoles and especially console games cost more in europe than usa; completely impossible to buy for third worlders
> No money means piracy; even supposedly non-third worlders like germans pirate whatever they can
> europoors tend to be insecure and play on PC to feel superior over the "stupid americans" that just play for fun and collect games

and in case you are wondering why Any Forums has been overrun by pcfags
> much of Any Forums is now Any Forums migrants
> these migrants are insecure fags who constantly want to feel superior (most of them are europeans by the way)

Other than I don't want one.

>making huge discount because no one is buying it
I feel embarrassed for them

lmao
all casual college kids who play apex and warzone for the social element play exclusively on pc