Worst games you ever played

What’s the worst game you ever played?

This was just unejoyable, not even fun for a second

Attached: 6B021CF7-216F-4011-AC1F-9832C2DFC0BC.jpg (460x215, 24.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XjEhb0DLv3s
youtube.com/watch?v=kPQBcj5TNhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shellshock 2 is the type of game to be completely carried by its aesthetics
and the aesthetics were vietnam zombie kino
u got filtered op

What, you didn't like running out of ammo.and being forced to knife only in the later levels?

>Mama always told me to clean the table 'afore I leave
>*gets shot*

I was playing on the hardest difficulty as well, game wasn’t difficult but everything was just drawn out and lame.

The audio was and the way things sounded was done well, my only positive

honestly that cover is pretty kino, shame it's tied to a budget game.

I feel your pain OP
Shellshock 2 was absolutely awful, its incredible
Honorable mentions:
X blades
Blades of time
Damnation
Quantum theory
Knights contract
Legendary
Turning point fall of liberty
Those history channel FPS games on the 360
Neverdead

the main menu and music were good too

Forever Kingdom
soundtrack was pretty cool though
youtube.com/watch?v=XjEhb0DLv3s

This piece of shit. It sounded like an interesting concept, but was just incredibly tedious and bland. Plus it ran like complete ass and was buggy to boot

Attached: serveimage.jpg (500x709, 70.78K)

The absolute worst of all is the X-Men game for the NES and (at least for me) nothing will surpass it. At least shit games kinda look like what they're supposed to.

>incredibly stupid as a kid/teenager
>read a review for a shitty cash in butt ugly Martians racing game
>magazine says it's shit
>I buy it anyway, it's shit
I remember disliking the show. I still don't know what was going through my mind.

Attached: 1643391736735.gif (400x300, 1.98M)

You wanted a cartoonish racing game, regardless of the intellectual property involved.
It's fine. I've bought shit games (as an adult) because they belonged to a genre I wanted more games from.

I still regret having Pinocchio on SNES.

Yeah, that sounds right. I loved Star Wars, science fiction and racing games as a kid. I even bought the shitty Phantom Menace kart game, Super Bombad Racing, as well.

I would say RE Gaiden but i only played it for like one minute cause i was genuinely to scared to continue. So i'll just say Metal slug advance instead. FUCK Metal Slug Advance.

Attached: ict2.jpg (640x480, 168.66K)

Isthat the top down shooter one where the melee characters have dog shit rance or is that the side scroller one where wolverine fucking loses health for using his claws?

The top down shooter.
youtube.com/watch?v=kPQBcj5TNhg

There was an AVGN episode where he talked about this game and how he wasted his allowance renting it for a weekend; That was literally the same experience I had.
Now I remember another weekend ruined because I rented a The Simpsons Krusty game, which ended being a shitty puzzle game.

post the town music where it just sounds like 2 songs overlayed poorly on top of one another.

I've played a lot of shitty and low budget games over the decades, but this probably takes the cake. Really felt like an insult.

Attached: 1642669978366.jpg (960x960, 91.88K)

wtf I just bought this. why would you say that?

I didnt even bother with 2 cause 1 pissed me off so much. It just controls like a worse clunky re4 and I also got into an argument with my brother over it being a ripoff of re4 and tried to explain to him its made by the same guy and you cannot rip yourself off so i just got pissy thinking about the franchise.

>you cannot rip yourself off
Yes you totally can and it's the mark of a hack / one trick pony creator.
That's pretty much Kotaro Uchikoshi's career: regurgitating Ever17's plot twist forever ever again and again and again.

Your brother is right, user.

At least it's impressive how much mileage he's gotten out of that one plot. Generally when the Ever17 team tries to branch out you nonsense like I/O or complete nonstarters like Death March Club.

I swore to never play anything this faggot has touched ever again. These "wink wink nudge nudge geddit 'Player' on the other side of the screen" moments are beyond fucking retarded.

>Remembering that fight with his brother distressed user so much he deleted his posts
lmao

Attached: 1.jpg (948x657, 43.29K)

Attached: file.png (272x380, 194.4K)