Name 1(ONE) game that got WOKE and went buckbroken

name 1(ONE) game that got WOKE and went buckbroken

Attached: TOO WOKE.png (511x340, 303.84K)

Anyone using the word "woke", mockingly or otherwise, is an irredeemable dumb nigger and should be castrated

Last of us 2

Found the eunuch

i fucking hate this twitter speak kill yourself and go back

Why do people complain about black women being woke in Vidya when black women are the hottest girls to fuck

You can tell a bot made this post because its just putting words together to get a reaction out of people.

Name 5
>hard mode: No Sheva

I can just say "black Pokemon trainers" for this. I win

>only 1
That's what I thought

Dolores
Master Raven
Sina
Ms. Fortune
Eliza

Attached: 1617139029779.png (375x666, 178.09K)

But MK11 is the most successful MK
Did I miss something?

jackie chan

don't you mean go back and then kys?

The girls are nasty ogres so I went back to MKX, problem solved.

>get woke
>lose a few million in sales
>gain 10x that in investor cash
Get woke go broke is a conservative cope so that they can feel like they're "winning" by doing nothing as conservatives are inclined. In actuality, they would not be able to point to a single company that has gone bankrupt by going woke. American entertainment media, news media, and etc have consistently made losses year after year for at least two decades. Yet these coompanies are still going and operating just fine because they're awash in investor cash.

Do you think when Jeff Bezos bought the Washington Post, a news paper that, that asset would ever produce a capital profit? I can tell you for an absolute fact that he didn't buy that newspaper because it'd produce a profit.

Attached: 1488839270115.jpg (851x774, 172.07K)

>relying on something as volatile as the stock market instead of profits from quality products
surely this has never been tried, and has no way of having disastrous consequences
dumb redditspacing commietranny

Attached: 1644350152105.png (385x390, 378.09K)

>MK 11
>Woke and broke
What the fuck kind of delusion is this?

>go woke
>get $1T investment bucks from BLACKrock
Hmmm? What do they mean by this?

Attached: laughing-bezos.jpg (1200x800, 199.58K)

Dumb fucking frogposting reddit conservative thinks he going to defeat the capitalist by boycotting them when they literally run the financial system and can print any cash they need.

Do you think the New York Times is going to be going out of business any time soon? Tomorrow? Next week? Next year? When? It has made a profit since like 1990 and just bleeds money.

Today, I shall remind them

Attached: 1577950008046.png (719x164, 23.37K)

amazing, I don't see a single argument in your post nigger!

Attached: 1607955083196.png (513x512, 592.06K)

You're a cuck for capital, and you cuck instintctually for the very people pushing the wokeism that you hate. I'm telling your dumb ass that these people need to be removed from power and their assets forcibly stripped from them. But, you'll defend them and say all the shit they've accumulated is deserved.

And then, they'll go finance everything that you hate. That's why you're a cuck for capital.

Attached: 1444386034377.gif (445x247, 2.85M)

wasnt there some square enix game with a female nig mc coming out at some point? haven't heard anything about it since