What games are you guys coping with until the release of Elden Ring? Since there are no good games coming out...

What games are you guys coping with until the release of Elden Ring? Since there are no good games coming out, and the games that are out have zero updates this month.

Attached: file.png (337x361, 145.68K)

FFXIV

the elden ring... what powers could it hold... what possibilities... to grasp destiny... imagine...

Finishing SMTV and progressing in SRW30. Mobile games as well.

OHHHHHHHHH ELDEN RING

doing homework 2 month in advance because there's nothing my teachers can do to stop me.

Attached: 1621640060782.png (1024x899, 397.19K)

I don't meet the minimum requirements so I don't know if I should get KOF XV on Steam instead.

Been thinking bout getting SMTV but i can't shill out that amount of cash for it and elden ring...

Attached: Fuck this gay world thanks for fucking nothing.jpg (1024x892, 101.69K)

Randomizer

Attached: XkeOpzcn.jpg (2560x1440, 1.75M)

Been replaying Mass Effect series
Currently on 2 and it's going slow cause of work and the fucking planet scanning
Was hoping to have the trilogy finished but I doubt it

I always have "emergency good game" sleeping on my harddrive for that use.

i'm currently doing morrowind.

Sifu, pretty fun

Warhammer 3 tomorrow night

While I have Elden Ring preordered, I'm not a true From Software fan so I don't believe there is nothing else to play. Therefore the wait doesn't concern me.

I need to find something low commitment but engaging, like a pvp game or something

Dead cells
Hitman
DragonAge Origins

Tried playing it, I didn't exactly get filted but I just started having zero fun after the third stage and dropped it.
Good choice user, make sure to fuck that blue alien girl.
I like warhammer but I'm not too keen on strategy games.

Playing dark souls 3 convergence mod.

>I didn't exactly get filted

>he can't keep up

>ESAmarathon
>warhammer 3

hopefully i will not die in the next week

Not even user, I was at age 31 at stage 3 without going back to re clear the levels with few deaths, it's just that I really dislike the boss fights. The combat with goons is just 10x as fun.

>AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: asafsaffw.png (927x990, 318.85K)

Nothing. I'm going to develop a vidya hunger so when it finally releases I'm all the more eager to play.
I may play Gran Turismo 4 occasionally though.

retro games
>tfw upgraded to a 12700
>playing prince of persia sands of time
that and playing KCD again.

Attached: 1622119743053.png (1920x1080, 3.77M)

Yeah I had the same experience. You can't just say you found the game frustrating without getting a ">filtered" meme though. I didn't like being forced into a clumsy defensive playstyle. I think the game is probably really fun if you have superhuman reflexes, or if you're a masochistic gamer that loves those "omg sooooo hard" games, always playing on the max difficulty, etc.

>I really dislike the boss fights

>nerves get the better of you?

nothing interest me right now, whenever I play a game I'm thinking "wish I was playing elden ring right now" to myself
it's awful

Yeah I feel you, the boss fights just made me feel like they threw a wrench at my gears, like I had to completely shift the way I play into a defensive, abusing playstyle. Not for me, I could beat it, but it'd just be a cheese fest.
Yes.

Attached: YES.png (1117x1182, 965.88K)

>you disappoint me

Apex
Maybe replay pokemon XY I guess
Usual gachashit
I dunno I wasn't really planning on getting Elden Ring but my friend got me a copy for my birthday so I guess I gotta play it now. I will say it will be pretty interesting going into it completely blind as I haven't kept up with game news as I don't really care that much for it.

Same, I tried out some old games i've been meaning to play but in the back of my head i'm just "Man this fucking sucks, I wish I was playing ER already"
I'm sorry user...

Attached: 1631721726734.jpg (223x226, 11.72K)

>Pathetic, you can barely keep up