They put trans shit in dark souls? glad i never touched this pos game

they put trans shit in dark souls? glad i never touched this pos game

Attached: based.png (619x592, 157.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Gender Swap Coffin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's okay when Japan does it

Now you know why Dark Souls has so many trans fans

Attached: tranny thread again.jpg (943x115, 89.35K)

What do you think about LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender) characters in video games? Do you like any of them?

Attached: LGBT video game characters.jpg (2160x3240, 3.55M)

>Hates trannies
>Goes out of his way to read about trannies in video games
>Learns dark souls lore just to seethe about trannies

Attached: 1643716066690.jpg (828x844, 490.51K)

Indifferent on them, Erica, Trevor and Tracer are fine. Soldier 76 was some weird retcon shit to keep the game relevant though.

This honestly needs to be changed to milliseconds.

eventually with this logic, you will be unable to engage with a single piece of new media

ah yes, all of 6 lgbt characters in video games.

Attached: seeing trannies.jpg (800x802, 94.07K)

Gwyndolin isn't even a tranny. He is a male who refers to himself as a male and does everything he can to be seen as masculine. He even refers to himself as "Dark Sun Gwyndolin" because the sun is considered masculine. Why do transsexuals so desperately latch onto a character who is anti-trans if you just read his lore?

op here, i don't really have a problem with anyone, i just wanted to post a thread that would get my first reply. my friend told me replies on Any Forums are kind of like "upvotes" on reddit. my favorite videogame is borderlands 2.

>boy forced to grow up as a girl
Poor lad grew up with abusive people around him.

Additionally, OP's image is outright wrong. The two characters closest to him refer to him in masculine terms, though "Master Gwyndolin" could be interpreted as either or.
Regardless, Yorshka, whom Gwyndolin practically raised, always refers to him as "brother".

Well you get to kill him, so yeah. Murdering trannies is fucking hilarious.

why do you dislike trans people?

This was back when traps were a lewd fetish thing and not some batshit insane identity.

>darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Gender Swap Coffin

>nobody brought up how you can't play as female anymore in soulsborne games
Nobody really plays as female huh? How disappointing. Guts should've been the sole survivor of the eclipse.

Attached: 1644966785986.webm (296x640, 2.92M)

Who cares?

Rin is straight.

>filename

see
i knew if i put "dark souls" and "trans" in the post people would upvote it

Gwyndolin is the god of illusions. He confuses and misleads others on purpose. Now that you mention it he really is like a tranny.