Are you guys hyped for Elden Ring?

Are you guys hyped for Elden Ring?

Attached: FLpkMg-VgAMUAgU.jpg (699x709, 61.94K)

>plebbit thread
go back

go back

I'm more hyped for the better game Babylon's Fall

Attached: New-Babylons-Fall-screenshots-2.jpg (1920x1080, 475.09K)

reminds me of that one redditor whos friend killed himself and the only thing he could think of was "its so sad that he wont be able to watch the new star wars movies"

Not for Elden Ring but sometimes I wake up at like 4 AM and sit bolt upright with my heart pounding having this "insanity" feeling like I can't comprehend that I will actually cease to exist one day. Then I fall back asleep 5 mins later. Not sure what that shit is.

go back
but yes

Consoomerism really does melt the brain doesn't it.

>releasing their demo the same day as Elden Ring
Squareenix is really stupid.

Sleep apnea bro.

yea

Oh boy, Live Service Looter game #126

I wish I had died before seeing TLJ. It ruined Star Wars in its entirety.

how bad's your life bro

>he's still shilling this shit looty-shooty in half the threads on Any Forums
Hope you're at least getting paid, user

>redditor
>think
kek

I like it's art direction but it's system requirements are ridiculous

Have the same thing, suddenly wake in complete blind terror that one day no matter what I will die and there is literally nothing that will ever stoop it from happening. from asking other people the most common answer is sleep apnea were you suddenly stop breathing while asleep and your body goes into a kind of "survival" mode for a second to wake you up and start you breathing again.

can't be that bad if star wars being bad is one of the top worries

I'm so hyped I'm killing myself right now

this thread is mentally ill

I've got this, but it always happens before I fall asleep. It's definitely an anxiety thing, since it happens more often when I'm stressed. I'd like to believe there's an afterlife, but the thought of ceasing to exist forever (as in never ever again), is the most terrifying thing I can imagine. I don't know how people can die peacefully, but I hope I can when the time comes.

Attached: 1568661993561.gif (355x268, 66.31K)

>fromdrones are redditors

solesfaggism is a mental illness

Is there a way to create a virus that downloads into redditors brains and kill them?
The world would vastly improve. No more blacked shit either