What’s next for Chris Avellone?

What’s next for Chris Avellone?

Attached: FC5C735A-30FF-413A-BE15-AF7310771F16.jpg (750x500, 397.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20210626155514/https://www.deviantart.com/karissaeb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd lick her pusi

He's slowly transforming into JUSTman

That rapist is never working in the industry again.

Did they use what he wrote for Dying Light 2, or did they just throw out all his work?

retirement, obscurity, death

They rewrote the game completely after they booted him from the project and that's why it got delayed so much.

Hopefully finding a job where they won't fire him and strip his writing over allegations that he got into a heated argument with his girlfriend at a resteraunt once, and walked out leaving her to pick up the bill.

More like Chris Pisellone

Damn he sounds like a huge cunt.
Glad he's gone from the industry.

>That rapist is never working in the industry again.
The accusations against him never went before court and were never proven to be true. It was just some women trying to get popular by false accusations. For that alone, these women should be in prison.

Nothing, he chose not to defend himself when it mattered and now the truth is lost because people only ever remember the initial breaking news.
It's why news channels make the headlines they make even if they offer a correction or adjustment later on, that initial bit of news they get is what they will always think about that subject, and it allows them to create whatever reality they need.

I don't know and I don't care.
What I do care is that I wish guys like Chris would rather confess they did it and get it done with, rather than drag it out by lawyering up like he did last year and basically admitting his guilt by doing so.
The more he fights back with lawsuits, the less credible his arguments become.

Incel.

You missed part of the story, after she broke up with him because another woman that came along has been trying to break them up for some time and turning her against him.

he brought a libel suit against the woman last year don't know if that ever went to court either.

I know this is megabait but there are retards that actually believe this.
Devil's advocate time - what would an innocent man do in a situation like this?

Whats next other than my head in your pussy…

Sorry I apologize

He's still dealing with this in court, Karissa nuked a bunch of stuff on her Deviantart, including the fact she was BFF's with the Marauder Shields guy (Koobismo) that wrote an article about her. She faked a "hack" during discovery to hide this, so at the very least, she thinks she's fucked if this gets put under a lens, as crazy just can't seem to help following her for some mysterious reason

web.archive.org/web/20210626155514/https://www.deviantart.com/karissaeb

Attached: 65653444.jpg (1237x893, 159.38K)

Nothing, because a woman wouldn't lie about such things.
#Believe All Women
#I'm with Her
#Rape Culture

I dunno, how about... letting a proper police investigation take place? instead of hiring an attorney and filing a defamation lawsuit in the middle of it all?
Facts are facts, you look extremely suspicious when you choose to lawyer up like this after multiple accusations by multiple women.

There's definitely signs of intense rewrites and awkward dialogue so probably a ton of it was thrown out. That said, the original E3 demo from when Avellone was still on the project is the final mission of the game for some fucking reason so there's that.

I sure hope it didn't. Dude's finished and he should stop embarrassing himself further.