Enjoy your shooters today kids, for tomorrow you will be old

Enjoy your shooters today kids, for tomorrow you will be old.

Attached: reaction.png (1220x507, 46.75K)

>220ms on human benchmark
>113ms on reaction.exe
hmmm

>158ms average of 15 to 190ms single test
what did he mean by this

Yeah I guess I dun goofed but the human benchmark site doesn't give the exact same readout as it did five years ago. Here's my average scores from a couple runs today.

Attached: react.png (765x194, 23.31K)

I'm 48

Attached: old10980934.jpg (1596x849, 98.2K)

You can be a grandpa and have a good reaction time.
Being fast is a matter of how much you play a day.

I'm 30 and averaging ~175ms despite sleep deprivation from working 12 hour shifts

you only experience significant age related decrease in reaction time around 50 years old.

op, you just suck.

Attached: images.png (301x167, 7.01K)

Yes, I do enjoy my shooters. They help keep me quick and stave off dementia.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-15 152521.png (1893x940, 1.55M)

This isn't a big deal, just make sure you have a 1000Hz mouse and a 120Hz monitor and you can play shooters just fine.

not true, I have a 1000hz mouse and a 170hz monitor and I'm still shit at videogames

>They help keep me quick and stave off dementia.
Except that will do nothing to help. You need to constantly apply NEW stimulus and problem solving concepts for neuroplasticity. Not repeat the same shit constantly.

I play Touhou with a launcher on random every day, and there's a littany of others shooters and at least a few good new ones coming out every year.

based grandpa

>and stave off dementia.
>I klik buton I stae smrt
No, user, shooters will do nothing against dementia. Although, you're already retarded enough that dementia won't detract much.

It's much more complicated than that, and I'm talking about shmups, not FPS games. I play with an arcade stick not a mouse. I'd probably hae even better reaction time with my stick out of sheer muscle memory than I did with this test with my mouse.

>and I'm talking about shmups, not FPS games
Doesn't make any difference. You said yourself, muscle memory. But then again, we already established you're a fucking retard. As if it wasn't obvious enough with you being a weebfag.

Don't mouses and monitors affect the test and are therefore unreliable?

this is a literal myth, some of the best CS pros are 30

Quick reaction is barely matters in FPS. Most of gameplay is about movement and tracking your aim well.

You don't even understand the difference.

>Yesterday tried to beat Shadow of the Ninja, a NES game I usually could beat without continues before.
>Took me multiple tries
At least I'll always have turn strategy games and walking simulators like Skyrim and Zelda.

Attached: 1641076601761.png (632x472, 453.64K)