Untitled

Attached: 792666290.jpg (670x680, 61.91K)

It's sad that Elden Ring is his reason for living

I came into my gf 3 times this weekend.

Based MasterBaiter

Attached: 1644329155186.webm (640x640, 1.02M)

>my only regret.... is that I didnt consoom more product

I blew my nose yesterday.

IS THIS REAL!?

It's just part of the prolonged and/or permanent adolescence that today's adults are being relegated into. In the West bitches are whores who don't take responsibility for anything and boys are staying boys and never becoming men. It's not shocking that a video game is on the top of his priority totem pole.
Based af

Attached: 1554075080366.gif (500x382, 102.49K)

Why even post such dribble on the subreddit? Does he want clout as the most obsessed fan? Or just backpats?

>my heart fluttered a bit
I get that shit all the time. I got electrocuted once. Fucked up my heart. Apparently one of these days I'm just going to drop dead.

>being excited for thing bad
You now remember all the low-test men on Any Forums that said they'd kill themselves after The Phantom Pain came out.

just get le vax and you’ll be le safe until then ecks dee

Ukraine could be invaded any second now and all anybody thinks about is elden ring coming out?

Its normal to happen once in a while

It's not once in a while. It's several times a day. Only started after I got electrocuted.

I'm 28

And I don't give a fuck if I die or not.
I'll leave it up to god.

Attached: 1626812291004.jpg (1280x1160, 1.11M)

Kek, what a fag thinking two cups of coffee can kill you.

absolutely and unequivocally based

>28
>already drinking depression juice
ngmi

>Delusional r*ddit niggers once again picking the most minor and pointless things to overreact about
Posting r*ddit screencaps should be an instant-ban.

Attached: disgust.jpg (305x404, 23.74K)

rip to the ukrainians that wont live long enough to play elden ring

>Ukraine could be invaded any second now
not my problem, let amerimutts and eurocucks deal with it

Wait toilet paper is a devil?

No I have genuinely no fear of death. If I get to do what I want before I die, fine; if not also fine.

yeah thats the part that makes me doubt humanity has any hope, dudes used to have both their legs blown off by grenades or watch their family die in a horrendous war and they went on with their lives stone faced as ever. Now dudes fucking cry and get worried over the tiniest shit. We all need to practice stoicism

I sucked your cum out with a vacuum as soon as you left the room, idiot.

Not Elden Ring, but I can understand the sentiment. I’m worried about dying before Deltarune and also the upcoming Madoka Magica movie

>31
>If i sleep on my left side I feel my getting "crushed" and feeling weird.
>It's all in my head, but once I got "electrocuted" while sleeping and that scared me way too much
>I took also lots of weed, so I cut down my consummations

I'm not even fat, it's just fucking scary.

cumming on gf’s face is better tho. it always gives me this amazing ego booster

next time it happens try teleporting or something

>vaxxies will be dead before elden ring

Attached: file.png (640x718, 138.94K)

my fear is dying, not death itself. going out from a heart attack is excruciating, for example

Why the fuck are you on Any Forums then, go do something worthwhile and join the military so you can die for schlomo, you talk big but spend your time online like the same retard you cry over

I also came into your gf this weekend.