FFXIV - Rebornbuddy

Should I pay for Rebornbuddy?

Attached: Yewish-P.jpg (1065x719, 77.06K)

No, are you retarded?

test

It's costs less than a story skip.

>Skip the part of the game where you play the game
>Learn fucking nothing and be a constant hindrance on duty pubs
Kill yourself

>paying a monthly sub to not play a game you pay a monthly sub for
lmfao what a drooling fucking retard.

Attached: 1623048976891.jpg (516x544, 45.98K)

Do WoWrats really...?

at this point why not just buy a level boost? having something grinding fates or crafting for you isn't necessary at all.

For some reason I thought it was a bot that would play with you, like a buddy so you didn't have to feel so alone, and my retort to you was going to be that it would only be worth that price if you could ERP with it, but upon reflection, I'm dumb as Hell and should be immediately filled with barbeque sauce.

Attached: images[1].jpg (259x194, 7.41K)

Based. And without anti cheat they can't recognize it.

Attached: 1637141838299.jpg (252x262, 22.64K)

>Paying for a means to skip content in a game you are already paying a monthly sub for
Do people actually do this? Just unsub until there's something worth doing, faggot.

Attached: 1333930336092.jpg (210x210, 35.03K)

I just use it for grinding diadem and doing raids. The raids are so scripted and dance like that you can do them with a bot.

I love botting in games. Optimizing bots is very fun to me, it's like a super complex idle game.

Use MMOminion. I use it to cap tomes, gather and crafting as examples.

no, get mmo minion, higher costs to get started, but the combat routines are very good.

yep, didn't expect anything else from a XIV-tranny

Do poorfags really?

You are literally what's wrong with the world.

Just do it OP, it's worth it, and ignore every poorfag seething in this thread.

based. thx bro. I will try it out.

You're both massive fucking faggots.

Yes user, you should pay for a bot to play a game you already paid for, instead of playing it yourself.
Why the fuck did you buy the game anyway, you could have just watched the cutscenes on youtube.

Because I like to idle some games.

no it's ok I thought the same thing kek

You can normally spot the people that have flown through content because they'll be level 90 with sprout icons. Most never learned how to manually disable it.

>I like to not play videogames
What is wrong with you? This should be a bannable offense.