Should I play Xenoblade Chronicles or Nier Replicant?

Should I play Xenoblade Chronicles or Nier Replicant?

Attached: Xenoblade-Chronicles-Definitive-Edition-1295680.jpg (590x350, 39.29K)

Neither, consider suicide instead

Nier is the better game and it's not 100 hours for no reason.

Choosing between piss or shit hmmmmmmm

I guess Nier. Xenoblade is a fucking shitty offline mmo that is better to just watch the cutscenes than waste a month on boring combat. Either give me spreadsheet menus like classic jrpgs or let me control my character as an arpg, leave the fucking auto attack tab targeting global cool down dog shit in 2007 WoW.

You should play xenoblade chronicles instead. It has better combat and a better ost as well as a better world story and characters.

Both. Settle for whichever's cheapest (likely Nier, provided Xeno's Nintendo tax.) They are both phenomenal games. But be mindful Xenoblade has more content and will last you longer.

Nier is kinda shit, but it has a better story and lore than anything in the Xenoblade series

both

If you can't play the Wii version of Xenoblade then go with Nier Gestalt or Replicant.

Xenoblade is objective the better game (seriously, I love Nier, but no amount of combat improvements will fix it's actual design), but Nier is still a "experience" worth playing, and far shorter. Like, faaaaaaaar shorter.

>yuzu crashes when launching Xenoblade 1: DE
rip

Xenoblade is pretty much the only good game on nintendo consoles these days

Absolutely abysmal. Positively grim sentence. Never post again.

Attached: Nik 2.jpg (719x720, 56.2K)

Didn't you just make one on whether to buy xeoblade or fallout?

Nier is shorter and easier but xenoblade has more content but is a little more complex. I would play nier first and before you play xenoblade make sure not to start another game until you have finished it othweise it will probably end up being another backlog game.

Nier is a better game.
There's too much fucking padding in Xenoblade. The big environments are nice, but it takes forever to get anywhere. And all the sidequests are skippable garbage fetch quests.

This

Attached: 5614D18D-44AD-4A3B-9D0D-BEC0EF3675C9.jpg (1352x992, 314.33K)

Why pit two kings of the genre against each other? Play both. They each have frustrating elements. Nier will have you replaying segments over and over again to experience the full story (and you absolutely should experience the full story). Xenoblade has MMO-esque sidequest design. Both games have similar issues with end game grinding being a bit ridiculous, but neither of those are needed to beat the story of each respective game, by any measure. You will have to acquire every weapon in Nier to get the final ending, so be ready to complete most sidequests and scour areas/shops to get them all.

is it true that you can play as brother nier naked in the game?

Yeah the Switch version has a hideous artstyle.

Play both at the same time. One with your hands, the other with your feet. Or are you not a true gamer OP?