Now that the dust has settled, which games are you getting from the direct user?

now that the dust has settled, which games are you getting from the direct user?

Attached: FLpWM55X0AwXM_O.jfif.jpg (1000x1250, 395.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ny4kE4POnyo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Klonoa
only

maybe kirby, the rest looks like shit

here is mine, xeno 3 and the mk8 dlc were the best things by far, currently playing through earth bound beginnings and it's pretty fun so far, just got to Young Town

Attached: mine.jpg (1000x1250, 549.25K)

Live A Live if it comes to PC

I just hope that Gundam is any good

chrono cross is suppose to be blue, it looks kind of cool and i've been into 90s rpgs lately

Looking good nintendo!

Attached: 1644939872166.jpg (818x1024, 317.8K)

>*that Gundam game

>waited ages for Getsufumaden
>digital only

Attached: 1567623747301.jpg (1276x714, 79.33K)

Earthbound Beginnings I'm already playing and it's quite fun. The Mario Kart 8 DX DLC looks neat. Even though the models are from tour, the sky boxes look better than the main game. Klonoa I will pick up when I can, Portal is day one, Live A Live is Day 1 without question.

Strikers, Kirby, Cuphead DLC, Klonoa.
I want to to buy Splatoon 3 and MK8D Pass but kinda lazy to get the online subscription.

For a more organized list:
>Earthbound Beginnings(Might play through EB for the 50th time)
>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC
>Klonoa 1 and 2
>Portal 1 and 2 day one
>Last but definitely not least Live A Live day one

Kirby and Live A Live are the only new exclusives that I’d buy from this. I’ll get Cuphead DLC, Chrono Cross and Klonoa on PC.

Triangle strategy kimi no…
youtu.be/Ny4kE4POnyo

Attached: 727ECC06-05C6-457B-A080-BDE64C717BF7.jpg (1248x702, 192.37K)

kirby and maybe klonoa

Chocobo gp

Leaning towards no for most of the undecideds. I want like Xenoblade, but the combat was such a bore in X. Really great worlds to run around in at least

Attached: 20220215_105454.jpg (818x1024, 548.28K)

None because Bayonetta 3 wasn't there.

Kirby, it just looks fun.
Strikers, never pass up a chance to play my waifu.
Xenoblade 3, it's a given considering I've played the other three games already.

Might snag CC depending on price, but I've owned the PS1 version for years already.

Didn't circle Metroid and Earthbound because I own them already.

Attached: 1644939872166.jpg (1000x1250, 552.98K)

If I had the money to buy everything I wanted, Switch Sports, Splatoon 3, Xenoblade 3, Mario Strikers, Kirby, Triangle Strategy, and Klonoa.
I already have Dread, and I've already emulated Mother 1+2 and Live A Live, but I'd give Live A Live more money if I didn't have other priorities

It's incredible how easily you can tell someone is a pathetic loser just by seeing what games they like

>soulless remasters

Play the originals that have been out for decades for the definitive versions.

Post your own

Too many games on my Switch backlog to get them immediately, but:
Splatoon 3
Xenoblade 3
MK8 Booster Course
Kirby
Live A Live
Triangle Strategy
Cuphead DLC
Front Mission 1st
Klonoa
MAYBE No Man's Sky

Xeno 3,MK8DLC, Strikers
Not sure about Kirby and Triangle Strategy.

Someone explain Klonoa to me. I try not to write stuff off as games for babies, but that's exactly what it looks like. I see tons of people excited for it however.

Why would you play Kirby games, that stuff is for babies

Already did

I'm definitely getting Live A Live and Kirby
I'd consider getting Xenoblade 3, but I haven't even played 2 yet
and I can already emulate Earthbound and Beginnings, so why would I buy them again