Miyu fans in full cope mode that no one cared about her when she came out...

miyu fans in full cope mode that no one cared about her when she came out. and they bitch about her not debuting on dynamite lmao pathetic.

Attached: yamshitter.png (1044x288, 155.43K)

>Miyu fans
Honest question, why do joshipedos think everyone and their mothers need to know some zero charisma hideous orc looking bitch from a literal who promotion?

Japanese wrestling doesn’t draw in the United States. It’s a well-known fact.

You're in every thread. Seek help

Well yeah no one would know her she’s in tjpw. But if she wanted to stick around she might get over. She’s always been a big fish in a small pond. As long as she gets someone to talk for her I don’t see a problem

No one cares about Scardom, tell me when Gatoh Move star Emi Sakura is on

AEW fans only know WWE. They only care about WWE. They're not professional wrestling fans, they're WWE fans.

samefagging loser furiously refreshing all day long for the chance to shit-post in a joshi or woman related thread. You need some serious help dude.

miyu is a wwe fan

Obligatory Yammy'ing

Attached: YAMMIED.webm (640x358, 1.02M)

>Miyu Yamashita
>Stardom

and Miyu fans only watch gifs on twitter lol

How about you answer my question instead of being a schizo. When I'm in AEW gamethreads or the AEW womens general I see some literal who charismaless Joshi bitch posted with "WE'RE GOING TO GET HER AEWCHADS!". 90% of AEW fans on this board have no idea who any of those joshi bingohallers are and 99.9% of AEW fans have no idea who they are. Stardom which is probably the biggest promotion for joshi gets watched by maybe 100k people at best worldwide. TJPW probably gets 1k if they're lucky. Nobody knows who these bitches are, stop trying to force them down AEW fans throats. Nobody will ever care about them.

Attached: screenshot.png (720x241, 95.43K)

kek Syuri is such a literal who champion that joshi Twitter has resorted to calling Miyu Yamashita the best in the world

Attached: 5E13EF5E-136E-4162-A908-71905ED48B68.gif (498x498, 3.46M)

how catering, io?

How the fuck is anyone but the most hardcore fans supposed to know who she is?

Have someone introduce her beforehand and show her matches and moves she has done, then talk about her like she's really talented, then have her come in and beat a bunch of jobbers cleanly.
This isn't hard, but everyone wants the same fucking debut where they just show up all of a sudden and the crowd goes insane that they are here.

I had never heard of her before yesterday but I saw her match when they taped it before dynamite. She laid her stuff in and looked really good, I was impressed. What promotion was she in before?

seadliing

Get REKT Gammy-chan

TJPW
Same fed where Yuka is from

she should come out with Maki

get help schizo, or at least be entertaining instead of reposting the same horseshit every thread