Princess Duels

Should I get it on my aya neo? Or will it come back to the switch?

Attached: 1643279598656.jpg (1280x720, 214.42K)

It's not coming back, chudbro.

Wasn't it supposed to get a physical release soon?

If it does I'll be the first to get such a distinguished piece of video game history.

Why do I think of a nigger giving her a mixed black baby

It might not hurt to wait a little longer to hear if it does come back. I would have thought we would have heard something by now though.

Because western society has been brainwashed into worshipping niggers. Fuck niggers if they get their disgusting penises near her or any other white women we need to bring back lynchings.

I got it through Tinfoil, why did they remove it?

We still don't know. Nothing has been said as to why.

This game is dogshit.

Nobody knows. They released it on PC at least. It's still an all-ages game though, no 18+ patch.

Attached: dp4.webm (712x400, 2.94M)

That doesn't make removing it OK, though.

mein
fucking
penisssssssssssssssss
i love fat pussy

isnt pc version more censored than switch version?

No, it's the exact same version. I don't even think there ever was an 18+ version. I know they've made 18+ games, but I don't think this particular little series is part of it.
Still borders on it though, which might be why they lied a bit to the rating board for the Switch version, which lead to it getting removed.

Because the switch is a kids' console, and after a few days of testing it was decided that its consumers can't handle such spicy content.

Where did you hear that, and do you have any examples? They said it's the same as the Switch version when it was released on DLsite for Japan. The English sites selling it don't mention anything.

Same reason they toned down Xenoblade 3.

This is a literal phone game

i liked the other switch game princess something where they have to escape
but it had only 2 panty scenes each girl sadly and was very short
is this one better ?

i dont remember but when it was posted that switch version got removed here in a thread. or they didnt allow it on steam somehting which made me decide to get the switch version when i would prefere pc version

I hear rumors they lied to a ratings board about the games content

sounds like a bullshit excuse, nintendo are being faggots and backpaddled so as not to offend westernkeks

It was never even confirmed it was releasing on Steam, but Steam has banned way tamer anime games based on who was reviewing the game at the time. They released the PC version across a bunch of different sites now that also carry full uncensored adult games (even though it isn't), and it matches the Switch version.