This is "bad graphics" according to Any Forums

>this is "bad graphics" according to Any Forums

Attached: 1644920450108.jpg (1920x1920, 1.97M)

the realistic style is so fucking boring, why do companies still try to push it? also yea, the girl is ugly as sin

Attached: adfgadfgadfgwfghfwgh.png (631x422, 76.7K)

>that
>realistic style
Are you blind?

Dios mio

why is xhe making le silly face?

what an ugly piss-yellow filter

thats obviously what its trying to mimic you retard

Brown and Bloom!

Attached: JermaSus.jpg (680x620, 48.44K)

>trying to mimic
High polygon count and details is not mimicking real life, you dumb faggot.

are you retarded

When you're juggling 200+ people in your art team, photorealism is far easier to teach than developing a quirky unique artstyle every time.
Any jackass can simply look out a window and see what their work is supposed to look like.

ok so youre just blind, its obviously trying to mimic realism

>the million thick, black scorpion hairs
>the thick luscious facial hair on Aloy
so it's confirmed the artists have no idea what they're doing. They want to show off small details not realizing that in highlighting them so, they're no-longer small details.

Attached: 1644837357655.jpg (1280x720, 172.13K)

Show me a real life picture that looks like it.

Attached: 1618375039042.jpg (760x480, 58.78K)

>that pic
why do crackers have facial blindness? They look NOTHING alike.

>naive zoomers who think horizon is "photorealistic"

Yes, you're artistically illiterate and can't distinguish between realism and different artstyles. You can fuck off now.

t. city slicker who learned how outside world looks like from video games

>gets BTFOd
>has to resort to ad hominem
concession accepted

>text lyric spam
Either vocaroo it or fuck off. Too many ESL retards think they can do le ebin song parodies these days.

I just think it's funny :(

This is attractive female, according to trannies

Attached: horizon-forbidden-west-1216x684.jpg (1216x684, 91.62K)

i don't understand
what is the style in OP then?
>High polygon count and details is not mimicking real life
???

the onus is on you to explain your viewpoint, this comes off as tertiary shitposting and you have absolutely no merit. are you schizo shitposting or do you actually have a point?
what style is this?

it got real animals now? cool. I'm honestly interested in HZD lore. I thought passing of time was represented really well in it, some character motivations aside.

I don't. I try to overlay the lyrics over the original vocal melody in my head and the meter always falls apart within the first verse. Every time with you lyric spam niggers. No wonder you lack the confidence to record your shit parodies.

The amount of people who recognize a fat e-celeb homosexual and want to see his face everywhere is staggering. I had no interest in playing this game but now I've seen this fat piece of shit more than anyone should

Kill yourself

Sure as fuck aint good graphics. What would you call it, tranny?

wtf, scorpions have hair??

Can someone explain to a non-American why you guys are so obsessed with putting ugly women in everything?

HZD on 8 year old hardware still looks better than most vidya out there though. Grafix are a meme at this point

Attached: Horizon Zero Dawn™_20170401222205.jpg (1920x1080, 370.18K)

yeah, arachnids are scary.

It's great graphics but shit designs.
Alloy looks like a hobgoblin.

and are always somewhere in your house when you don't know it

Rude >:(

It seems to match up to me, and most people aren't good at singing.

Her face..... She looks like she has hairy armpits (by choice), smells of cigarettes and sausages, and does very eggy farts.

This
Graphically it looks great, the tech to make high level graphics has been here for a while. The assets being made now are on a technical level fantastic. Lighting is usually to a high standard with most games too with stuff like ray tracing and the like.
But the issue is art direction, character design, atmosphere, etc.
It's like a show, you can have great CGI and big explosions to impress people but if people are wearing the stylistic equivalent of a fucking tracksuit the thing becomes a bit generic.
And generic is what it is, all these games are starting to blend in with the same fucking designs and devs seem to insist to make all their characters fucking ugly for some reason.
I'm not even mad about it, but people who think graphics > art direction and atmosphere need to revaluate.
And this isn't even touching gameplay, another key factor for a fucking video GAME.

Yes.

Attached: HLAlyx_0056.png (1586x1586, 2.2M)

No hair there, sorry your weird sex thing didn't work out.

Attached: Horizon Zero Dawn™_20170620233903.jpg (1920x1080, 503.12K)

It's clearly what they're attempting though, dipshit. Everything is going to have light stylistic quirks due to art direction, especially in fantasy settings, but their bottom line is realism.

Some poor guy spent months of overtime putting hair on fucking everything and somewhere around the 4000 hour mark he made the decision that you WILL notice his fucking work whether you fucking like it or not you piece of shit.