FFXIV

sweaty, it's time for your weekly reclears.

Attached: 1634446240756.jpg (1897x1067, 257.39K)

sephiroth could beat emet in a fight

i still haven't beaten p4s
haven't tried to in weeks

lahabrea canonically had sex and had a child what's your excuse

already did them. man, this game is fucking boring.

I fucked up and forgot to do my P3S reclear. Tried to see if I can squeeze one in tonight before the reset but its just filled with shitters who can't clear, so there goes my page

Attached: 47d.jpg (728x728, 149.39K)

not interested in pugging and my friends are fucking terrible at the game so i just let my sub lapse
theyre still stuck on p3s

>time for another episode of "it takes longer to kill p1s than p4s on pf"
Please... I just need one more accessory...

Attached: 1618537826571.jpg (885x627, 287.76K)

I dont care about raids.
Call me when they add more fish for me to catch

>Tried to see if I can squeeze one in tonight before the reset but its just filled with shitters who can't clear, so there goes my page
Sorry if youre in my party today on crystal.

Sub runs out this week, so no. See you lads in 6.1

I'm saving the final level on some to do Shared FATE grinding for the TT Cards, but what should I level next after GNB? DRK just to finish off Tanks? AST for Healers? One of the DPS?

Attached: Screenshot (264).png (469x418, 78.62K)

Same, sub lapsed a week ago. Just could not get P3S down. I penta melded week one and everything. Next tier I’ll learn my lesson and meld a week 2 budget set.

Nah i'm on Primal, which despite what some people believe is just as bad as Crystal

free 15 day sub just lapsed. im finally free

Oh okay, i was on the firestorm mechanic today trying to clear so i got someones hopes up.

Nah, this tier sucks. Second floor was the only fun fight and I hate that they don't give use more fights that use the arena in interesting ways

I just want a Z Axis fight, man...

O2S, kinda

I cleared up to p2s the first week, then didnt really try after. It was too painful in Pfinder. Statics are the only sane thing you can do.

I went up a full half foot, engaging Z-axis gameplay.

>Have sex
Or
>Fight a fucking bird and your autistic one sided rival after fightfucking your mom