THE GRAPHICS ARE JUST LIKE DS3

>THE GRAPHICS ARE JUST LIKE DS3

Attached: Screenshot_20220214_224918.jpg (1814x900, 204.88K)

OH NO NO NO Sonysisters.... Multiplatforma has better graphics....

>reusing the same assets for over a decade and in a new IP is fine because they put some effort into the character creator for once

unironicaly yea

yes?

Unironically no. Only trannies care about character creators in a 3rd person game where you'll never see your character anyway.

Why did you reply to me twice OP? You don't sound so sure.

how has elden ring’s character creator made nothing but gigachads and gigastacies so far? unreal.

Don't kid yourself. Elden Ring character creation is going to be Monster Hunter World all over again, where they use super fancy lighting that doesn't reflect actual in game lighting.

yes

The resemblance to varg is uncanny

eeaint okay

Attached: d4b.jpg (262x263, 5.35K)

Lmao

But I like making original characters in videogames.

That hair looks really nice.

SONY SISTERS, NOT LIKE THIS. I THOUGHT OUR POZZED REMAKE IS GOAT......... DID WE NOT BLACKWASH ENOUGH NPCS?????

Attached: 048.png (1195x379, 963.45K)

Kek

This. The models definitely didn't get much of an upgrade but the hair definitely did

El americano on the left

>soulless demake of an original game vs a soulful original game
Westerntrannies can't compete.

That's where the ray-tracing comes in

worse was stockpile Thomas. Nothing has every sucked the SOUL out of a game more then turning a great npc into some hipster faggot.

Still not buying Elden Ring

Still buying Elden Ring

Do any of you realize how fucking insane you all sound? Not a single fucking one of you is saying anything of any content. You're just regurgitating memes regardless of context. It's like you know there's nothing to talk about so you're standing around yanking on each others nuts trying to elicit some kind of reaction from your nerve-deadened scrotums.

There has to be a better way to spend your time. Go fucking sweep the house or something. Do some laundry. Read a book.

Attached: 1640754455861.jpg (768x576, 72.72K)

>Monster Hunter World all over again
I'm fine with it, my MHW character turned out great.

Fromsoft has had a remove helmet display option for a while. You lost.

yes. thats what this site is for, newfag. no go take your hormones, sweatie

On launch people complained a lot about characters in game looking like potatoes.

Hell yeah, what a nice character creator, can't wait to see this face for whole 10 seconds, because helmets exist.

>having good character models vs some stone and a door animation looking different

Attached: 1641387871345.jpg (356x342, 13.45K)

>There has to be a better way to spend your time.
He said as he is reading through all the shitposts and writing literal paragraphs crying about it.

I think people don't remember just how bad the DS3 character models were. The hair is definitely the biggest improvement but everything from the skin, to the textures and the facial structure is far better than 3.

Attached: ds3 character.jpg (1280x720, 101.91K)

DeS remaster is overrated as fuck and i'm sick of the thoughtless praise it gets from redditors.