Soon

Soon

Attached: qhxfil44fj671.jpg (500x714, 79.5K)

couldn't care less about a MMBN remake. The games are easy to emulate and don't really need any graphical updates.
Just give me BN7 please

>remake
you WILL pay $40 for a collection of ROMs and you WILL like it

Those are some of the easiest to emulate games ever.
Get a grip.

Attached: 1626513960125.jpg (634x634, 106.94K)

Your BN7, ma'am.

Attached: PegasusCover.jpg (1542x1382, 249.69K)

I hope not. I'd rather new games instead of the ones I already own.

At least post a realistic collection.

Attached: 1619402303930.jpg (1265x2048, 578.41K)

You're gonna get Street Fighter and like it

Don't lie, you'd still buy it

Of course I would.

Attached: 1619329182660.png (240x160, 8.18K)

They wouldn't set up a countdown just for more SFV characters
It's either gonna be more Monster Hunter crap I don't care about or RE9, which I also don't care about. Modern Capcom is miserable

they'll never release this collection because of the different versions.

Street Fighter VI

Japan only.

I've been waiting ages for a BN collection but E3 is the earliest I'm expecting anything new for Mega Man.

For 3 and 4 I think the only difference was chip availability, which the Wii U ports addressed. 5 has Double Team, which I assume they'd use in lieu of the original GBA versions. Not sure about 6, never played it

I mean if they add tall he E-Reader and Toy Battle Chip Exclusive content it may be worth it. But they would probably just do the bare minimum and not even give us that.

It would obviously be SF6. 2022-2023 is the expected window for it.

They'd most likely just pack in the Wii U stuff in a pack and that's it if we're talking about a realistic collection. No OSS, no 5DS, no 6 with the original content, no NT, no 4.5, and no BCC.

If they were going to make a BN collection, one would assume it would have happened already. How hard could it be to bundle some roms together and throw in some concept art and MAYBE some multiplayer netcode? Absolutely not the kind of thing that should take several years. It's just not happening

Christ, it's like somebody shit in my mouth. I fucking hate it.