How do we fix horror games?

How do we fix horror games?

Attached: poolscaryliminal56.png (702x886, 588.85K)

Looks like a Haydee level

Acknowledge that the scariest thing in existence is the unknown and use that to your advantage.
In essence don’t focus on making the game scary, make it as confusing and ambiguous as possible and the horror will come.

is this a game i can play

that looks comfy, not scary

Capeshit would save horror.

Add menhera characters

Attached: 1644820134073.jpg (1440x1080, 212.54K)

God that looks so relaxing. Can you imagine skinny dipping in that all by yourself? Unf yes

BUT THEN A MONSTER COMES OUT, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>the scariest thing in existence is the unknown
NO!
THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE!!
IT'S UNKNOWN!!
AAAAAAAAAAHHH!1
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
I'M GOING MAD!!
NIGGER MAN HELP ME!!

Let me ask you something. What’s scarier: a nigger or something that could potentially be a nigger

OH NO IT'S ENTITY #420696969 HERE'S THE WIKI PAGE THAT SHOWS YOU HOW IT KILLS AND WHAT IT LIKES TO DO ON SUNDAY AFTERNOONS OH GOD OH FUCK AAAAHHHHHHHH

Step 1: stop trying to appeal to the streamer/youtube crowd so much

knowing what the monster is is bad? sounds like youre afraid of the... whats the word... not-known? hmm... tip of my tongue....

>pool extends into dark areas there's even space behind the column for someone to hide
>area above isn't well lit
that's not comfy at all.

Bibically accurate pit bulls

sure but there’s nothing there. having an indoor pool all to yourself would be cool as fuck. if you were scared you could just check behind the pillar

>is that an.... EMPTY ROOOM?!?!?!?!? AAAAAAH!! I'M GOING INSAAAAAAAAAAAANE!!!
Zoomers are mentally ill

Start trying to make something scary instead of designing games based around zoomer sensibilities

Kek

is thATT A L-L-L-LIMMINAL SPACE AHHHHH GODDDDDD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>there's even space behind the column for someone to hide
Zoomers are now scared of any surface they can’t see through. Fucking god. I blame games that allow you to see enemy highlights from across the map for this.