Did any of you win against Lingering Will without cheating? i kinda gave up after 20 tries

Did any of you win against Lingering Will without cheating? i kinda gave up after 20 tries

Attached: Lingering_Will_KHIII.png (1078x1155, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/umikaze4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

beat him on critical, died at least 100 times, absolutely brutal, but probably the most well designed boss fight i've ever seen

Attached: 1537972250979.jpg (350x350, 92.58K)

Yeah it's doable.
You just need to be gud or autistically grins out all his paterns untill you win.

Probably my least favorite in the game. The start of the gimmicks that made the later entries so much worse.

>muh gimmicks
Grow up.

Amazing boss fight, took me like 70 tries

I gave up when he kept locking my commands what an aids mechanic

I just used the Fenrir cheese strategy after like 20 losses. It didn't feel like a real victory. I'm absolutely beating him for real next time I play KH2.

Just use the Decisive Pumpkin loop

Or Final Form Firaga if you are shit at the game

Damn you guys are determined holy shit, i'm on critical but i don't wanna grind bc i wanna move on to birth by sleep
the only gimmick i hate is the grab + command lock, like how the fuck do i dodge this

Attached: Lingering_Will_(Cutscene)_BBS.png (1364x766, 2.21M)

He became more manageable after I learned that ribbons also decrease damage like they do elements on level 1 crit. Also I just let him kill me if he starts on his bike. That phase is complete bullshit.

Just roll out of it retard

I still love the fact that the only reason that strategy can't be exploited on a level 1 run is because they decided to assign one of the Negative Combo abilities as a level up reward, and you need both for the cheese
if I had to guess it was merely a happy accident more than a deliberate choice by the devs to lock it out, but I love it all the same

You can just roll out of it retard

Did it guideless, critical. Took like 2-3 hours. The BBS superbosses are way worse (as in, actual bullshit difficulty due to bad design, unlike LW)
Yozora took me more time to git gud at

You can grind to 99 really fucking fast by doing low HP runs of the top 3-4 rooms of TWTNW. It doesn't help as much as you think though

Beat him on Critical without even grinding to max level. With no outside info, of course. Really fun fight.

No thanks. Too fast and too cheap. Letting him do that bow attack over and over until he starts his final phase is faster and quicker. At that point you just loop him and win

Beat him on critical but I was max level.
I'm of trying lvl 1 crit next playthrough.

Just roll out of it retard you literally have like 3 whole seconds meanwhile if he starts the bow attack you are already fucked

There's only one man I know for the job

Attached: 1559365655224.jpg (1280x720, 143.93K)

Oh yeah i forgot about the dodge roll, i didn't use dodge roll very much because i thought the arrows ignored the dodge roll

>dodge bow shots 3 times
>attack terra
>he does the bow attack again
Rinse and repeat until desperation attack

I did what works for me. You do what worked for you.

twitch.tv/umikaze4

Just roll retards

Remove all combo plus.
Attack > Attack > explosion 3 times. Let him retaliate and repeat the process.
Terra auto retaliates twice when he reaches a certain health threshold

If you want to cheese the fuck out of him spam duck flare until he’s dead lol

He isn't that hard to beat?
Do you have both 1HP abilities enabled?

Explain to me how turning off the attack button isnt a gimmick

Yes. Was very satisfying to beat him on crit.

people really can't dodge the bike? how bad is Any Forums at video games?