Hype for elden ring is completely dead, we lost frombros. I'm canceling my pre order

Hype for elden ring is completely dead, we lost frombros. I'm canceling my pre order.

Attached: 1643500891795.png (1282x669, 1.01M)

>we lost
Don't flatter yourselves. FROMshills were always born losers.

Cry about it.
I'm buying it day 1

I genuinely don't know why Shazam-posters are targeting Elden ring instead of lost ark.

I still don't understand why there's an active campgain against the game. the information fitraded from the discords talks about "motivated by passion" the passion of what, being contrarian? Is stupid.

who the fuck is "we"
why the fuck do you people make these posts
why the fuck do you care

i hope it's just astroturfing advertisement and i hope you're getting paid

Probably because fromsoft is popular around here and thus the ripest target for seethe farming. Idk why people pretend they don't know how shitposting works when they're on the receiving end of it, despite spending a decade on Any Forums

Attached: 1644432728095.png (1242x570, 476.49K)

Fuck off CDPR nigger

Anglo Saxon Armor confirmed
Greatshields are actually good
Flails are their own weapon class
27 schools of magic
Dark Souls 2 Powerstance
Dark Souls 1 Poise
Sekiro Posture

I'm gonna go into a coma and see you guys in 10 days, bye

it's just discord trannies and they do it for free

If you think any of the faggots around here have been here longer than two years max, I've got bad news for you.

Flail+Greatshield is gonna be meta. Shields in general are good in Elden Ring, and the Flail can't be parried and inflicts big bleed. And that's just the flail we've seen, if flail is a weapon class there's probably quite a few different ones.

post-cyberpunk 2077 Any Forums has become a rerun of post-tortanic Any Forums

Wtf is going on with this game and insane discord users?

Attached: unknown.png (1024x865, 948.8K)

Imagine doing this with your free time

I'm willing to admit I've only been on Any Forums for a little over a year. It's worse than what I was told.

this one is an obvious joke on the original

Dunno about "obvious", because I saw this one first. I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if we had shills and counter shills simultaneously making threads on it. Tis why I spend most time in /vg/.

Attached: 118006429_3199585633453215_8694176577477500717_n.jpg (743x727, 62.25K)

shitposting used to at least be clever and funny though, what we have here is coordinated slander projects carried out by literal discordtrannies who, despite being found out, are still just posting the same low-effort spam over and over

Attached: 1521386664442.jpg (589x545, 55.08K)

It's not a matter of this or that, they're targeting both. The latter (Lost Ark) rightfully so.

Attached: shartsBTFO.png (946x943, 1.36M)

The great and famous Bloodborne, commonly touted as THE best PS4 game and the only reason to own a PS4, only sold two million copies. After being available for years, $10 new at Walmart for the past couple of years, and on a 115+ million install base.