Xbox bros... We won

Xbox bros... We won.

Attached: 1644884901241.png (796x723, 292.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

capcom-games.com/countdown/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's over Microsoft sisters

SONYSISSIES NOT AGAIN WE NEED TO POOL OUR WAGES SO SONY CAN BUY GOOGLE

no cap?

false and homosexual

OH NO NO NO INSPECT ELEMENT SISTERS WE'RE DONE

>Microsoft officially announces capco acquisition
Almost had me

Oh shit! The Any Forums board would be a meltdown for the few days!

EPIC EPIC!!!

>B-b-but MUH JAPANESE LAW... oh nonono
pure copium. I told you so!

inspecting elements is now hacking?

they dumped the RAM of a web browser tab
?????????????

Sonysisters... It´s over...

Capcom has been shit for a good while now and they'll most likely butcher the shit out of one of the greatest games of all time so even if they was real (it's not) I'd be perfectly okay with it

I’d consider ramdumping a browser page as more than a script kiddy can do.
Yeah sometimes it gives interesting info. You can dump and decompile it then look at the raw JavaScript or edit and recompile.

Resident evil 4 was originally supposed to be an Xbox exclusive. Mikami did not want to deal with PlayStation att.
The ms suits messed up the deal when Mikami asked them a question. Ed Fries spoke about that event and said that he should have been there to make that deal happen

?
view-source:capcom-games.com/countdown/

you fucong RETARD

Who's can stop them at this point?

Attached: 1642527763523.png (2048x1483, 1.49M)

It's fake. But i'd honestly lose my shit over this, 10 days of non-stop cope and malding from faggots crying about their onionstation 5 while begging for snoy to buy something that isn't a wet fart like bungie

Man it would be so fucking funny if they did legit get bought by fucking Microsoft after Sony bought Bungie of all fucking things.

that's not a "ram dump" retards. those are fucking meta tags.

Nothing, maybe Valve, but they don't care.

That image absolutely kills snoyggers and weebs.

kojima productions isn't a "first party" xbox studio. tf is this image?

Could they bring back neversoft and vv? I know it honestly wouldn't take much for vv, they still own the name and work in the same building

Themselves when they tank all these new acquisitions too. MS is never who you should cheer for in anything.

>Sony owns EVO
>Capcom becomes Microsoft exclusive
>The only game casuals care about won't be at EVO

Uh sure, yeah this is definitely real, just like the count down is going to reveal SF6.

>it's fake!
Explain this snoys

Attached: 1644886113826.jpg (1440x1917, 364.9K)

does capcom actually make anything other than resident evil and monster hunter anymore?

>he doesn't know
i've been secretly adding more and more studios to this original to see at what point someone notices, good job
i was also going to say who's gonna but decided to say who can and fucked up the grammar

Attached: 1642527763521.jpg (2048x1388, 229.97K)

Wouldn't it be fucked up if Sony then went and bought Arcsys?

this is 100% false as it'd 100% be blocked by law
like, no chance SEC allows this to go through

>ramdumping a browser page
xpajeets should be strangled.

NO FUCKING WAY
WE FUCKING WOOOOOOOOOOONNN WE FUCKING WOONN BROS HOLY SHIT WE FINALLY FUCKING WON BITCHES NINTENBROS GET THE FUCK IN HERE BITCHES WE JUST FUCKING WONNNNNNN FUCK YEAHASDFHJL;ASDFHJASDFHJ;ASDFHJK;ASDFHJKL;ASDFHJKL ;DFSAHJKLJKDFJKYEYEEYSEYSEY YESYSEYESEYEYSXEYSYESEYEYS3E4YSEYEYSEYSEYSYEYSEYSEYSEYEYSEEYSYEYSE

who's world's edge?

>hacking the Javascript and RAM

ligma ballz