Nobody cares about chrono cross

>nobody cares about chrono cross

;_;

Attached: ss_3ef508bd963b142f68bcdc980ddfadf85df8bf17.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 432.23K)

>that upscaled cliff

Attached: looking good dk.png (615x593, 366.83K)

Its not a good game.

I'm not playing with that "remastered" art.
also

It's gay space clown pirate time.

Attached: ss_cca255253d7d15153ba3473b06c0af6154f8586e.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 402.43K)

Am I the only one that actually prefers old goofy looking Serge?

Cross shares too many parallels with Xenogears in terms of how the story falls flat during the plot twists during the climax.
>Exposition dumps out the ass
>Reiterates the plot several times
>Cool villain is just the personification of a super computer made manifest
>Stinky French Clown with a thick-ass accent was created by the dragons to keep watch over said villain
>Oh, and the villain was also actually the MC's dad that got absorbed into the super computer and lost his mind and looks like a cat based off MC's fear of being bitten by one
>Plot starts from "We need MacGuffin" to "We need to stop villain" to "Let me go grab my body first" to "We NOW need to stop dragon hologram" to finally "Oh, all this just for your NIECE in some dimension?? Sure, whatever."
>Baby-daughter clone
>"Humans are...LE BAD!!" message
10/10 PEAK ERA OF JRPGS EVERYONE

Attached: really.gif (480x270, 1.14M)

>Cool villain is just the personification of a super computer made manifest
I disagree with that translation. I think FATE and Lynx are separate entities, but Lynx is just brainwashed Wazuki that FATE is using like a puppet to get shit done for it.

Attached: Lynx_Illustration.png (1201x1280, 1.64M)

just emulate it
boomers and zoomers literally cannot comprehend emulation no matter how easy it is, so this shit remake is for them

Been playing them in another eden since it touches on the story of CC and the same devs made it. Serge is also fuckin good for how easy he is to max out

zoomers are retarded enough but plenty of boomers can emulate their nostalgia just fine

I should follow up my post and mention that I think Lynx and FATE do merge into a single entity once Lynx bypasses the Prometheus lock in Chronopolis, but before then, the two were separate entities. It's what makes the most sense as far as the narrative goes. This is one of the reasons why I was hoping for more than just a 1:1 enhanced port because the story does suffer a bunch in the last act.

Attached: Serge_Illustration.png (652x760, 514.08K)

I really should try it out. I don't usually listen to openings, but Time's Scar is just so fucking good that I have to assume the rest of the game is fairly solid.

Attached: 1638924341451.jpg (2220x1080, 1.19M)

AUTISMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My only concern is does it have true analog movement or is it limited to 8 way movement like the FF8 and 9 remaster?

I wonder if they'll do the Guile=Magus plot thread or if they'll leave it dropped.

I'm wondering that too since both the DS ending and Steam port have that ending that ties directly into Cross. Magus is seen wandering around with no memory whatsoever after the dream devourer boss fight.

I did years ago. I thought that would've been implied.

It's just a remaster with an upscale. That's it. They aren't redoing the game or anything like that.

But they already did do the Guile=Magus with the extra content for Chrono Trigger on the DS. The only thing is, it's entirely vapid and pointless tie-in that literally just shows Magus end up in the Chrono Cross time-line and forgets who he is or what he was doing, which all that does is explain why Guile has no meaningful relationship or dialogue with Kid.

They are also releasing Radical Dreamers officially, which has Magus=Magil (the person they based Guile off of). It's a short story, but it does have more character development than CC in that respect.

I do. Honestly can't wait. I still have my PS1 copy that I bought around 6 years ago and never finished and I plan to fix that with this remaster. Who knows, maybe with enough interest SE will make a new game or remake Chrono Trigger

>Who knows, maybe with enough interest SE will make a new game
I wouldn't want that without them bringing back both Sakaguchi and Kato, and before Hori retires. That will never happen, though.
>remake Chrono Trigger
I wouldn't mind that as a 2.5d remaster.