Brutal self mog

Any other example of characters moggin themselves?

Attached: 188031985730.png (540x713, 297.57K)

They both look like shit

>left has no neck
>right has chimpanzee arms
please tell me these are both fanmade

8 1/2 vs 9

They're both made by westerners which is why they're both shit

They need to just have Samus's body exist in an energy space while she's suited up and stop trying to get a human body to fit the retarded proportions of the suit. The suit was literally designed to be a cyborg from the beginning.

Attached: Original Samus art design.png (623x1336, 862.17K)

it's funny how easily they could have made things for themselves by just saying that, instantly solves why samus can ball up, fit in the suit etc, but no, dumbasses dug their heels in so people now have to rationalize samus contorting into a fucking sphere and shit

but then you wouldnt have the cool reflection in prime when youre blasting something point blank

Left looks better but Smash 4 Samus mogs everyone so much that CERO told Sakurai to ugly her up because she was too hot for Smash.

Attached: 1439693206626.jpg (1080x1080, 108.02K)

Genetically enhanced, half bird, full metroid woman.

I mean, the one on the right checks out.

I want the right one (female) to dominate the left one (futa)

For me it's prime 1 Samus

Attached: images - 2022-02-14T164943.687.jpg (823x372, 25.82K)

I didn't say her head had to go.

How gay are you

That's exactly what happens when she uses the morphball though

When I was a kid I bought a stack of old Nintendo Powers at a yard sale and masturbated to a Samus comic. I think she had purple hair.

Attached: 1638554400129.jpg (1200x1798, 436.8K)

her suit was purple and the hair green

>left: virgin
>right: chadette

Only left looks like shit, faggot.

imagine being some rookie bounty hunter who admires samus so much you manage to sneak your way onto her ship as she's resupplying at a federation outpost
>you are excited at your chance to finally meet your idol and have dreams of grander of doing more than just admire her
>she notices your presence on the ship but doesnt mind you
>makes you start doing chores around the ship, everything seems nice
>user i have an even bigger chore for you to take care of
>ask her to go on, your heart racing
>well you see my ventilation system isn't working so i would really enjoy it if you could sniff up my rancid farts for me, also no is not an option here

Samus and alpha samus