I'm pretty hyped for Xenoblade 3 ngl

I'm pretty hyped for Xenoblade 3 ngl

Attached: xenobladememe.jpg (1024x560, 112.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Pine_2142/status/1492558769695436809
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: e1f.jpg (1521x6335, 583.51K)

I'm glad I have a gf and can just play games without crying about anime girls not showing enough cleavage.

Lets see how that goes after she leaves you

>y-y-you're from resetera!
Coomers are annoying and I like seeing them get pissed off 'cause they can't jerk off to the main characters anymore

Tits were the only saving grace of that pos game

Revisiting Xenoblade 1 in prep because I remember fuckall.

I feel like everyone forgets that X exists.

Why are the Koreans better than the Japs now?

ftfy

Attached: 1622960869659.png (1396x935, 1.14M)

I’m revisiting XBC2 cause’ remember liking the combat. It’s been a fun ride so far, I should probably at least watch future connected cause’ I forgot that existed.

The people who think that image is true simply never played any xeno game.

I WILL enjoy it for the world, story, characters, gameplay and all other shit
and I WILL coom

Image searching puts this image in the reddit "gaming circlejerk" care to explain how your shitty shitpost thread isnt a raid?

Why do people act like it started with Xenoblade 2 when I clearly remember thread after thread of people complaining about this character being censored

Attached: Lin_Lee_Koo_art.png (410x619, 184.2K)

Seethe.

Attached: Trannies hate Coomtana.png (1400x1723, 1.09M)

unironically. coomers are the most pathetic subset of the fanbase

i am excited for the music, flutes are cute

>people

It's a bot, hes spamming that picture every single day. search it on the archives. Stop responding to a bot that hasn't touched a single xenogears.

>reddit using gigachad and wojaks
Okay, that means we have to make new memes and not just reuse the same memes over and over seriously why does Any Forums's staff care more about making Any Forums Wojak free than other boards besides this being an anime imageboard

I still need to finish Torna damn

user they've been using then for years.

I'm also excited but i hope the dynamic resolution isn't as strong as 2, sometimes it looks like a low quality youtube video, i would honestly prefer the framerate drops over that

I got halfway through before dropping it and don't remember anything about it other than the terrible dub job, so that makes sense.

Exactly, we're supposed to move on when that happens, not delude ourselves into thinking Reddit hates Wojak.

Probably all it means is that the people that're shitposting this hard are infact raiding this place just to spam this "its censored!!!" "WE WON RESETERA WON!!!" bullshit on both sides.
If it gets posted in that shithole which is basically the equivalent of leftie pol for gaming then there's no defense for those threads anymore. If you read "coomers" "2fags" ecc. it's most likely from there.

I tried to get into this series, but I just hate how cinematic it is.

Attached: Untitled.png (1058x636, 512.06K)

>they

AShcually , it's mostly third worlders and some underage that love to be the kings of fools. Turns out it doesnt neet that many searches.

twitter.com/Pine_2142/status/1492558769695436809

Is probably the spammer, maybe, who knows!

I loved XC2 but it's going to be refreshing to not have that gachashit hovering over the game

>XCX
>not looking like dogshit

Attached: 1573604913540.png (716x720, 145.3K)

I don't have 2 or X but I'm keeping an eye on 2's digital sales.
In theory I can jailbreak my old WiiU for X but the only tech I've actually done that to was my PS2 with dad's help, the PSP on my own to serve as a portable emulator (still works like a dream but man is it dinged up), and multiple android tablets so I can upload shit onto them.

When I saw Lanz in the trailer, I couldn't place the familiarity. I couldn't remember if there was anything like him in the past Xeno games.

Though ultimately I think he probably just reminds me of Saturos from Golden Sun a bit.

Attached: b6e[1].jpg (2214x2953, 710.58K)

Is the Wii version or the switch version the better option to play the first game?

I prefer youtube.

>13 hours of cutscenes in a game that can take 100-150 hours to complete

Switch version
tons of QoL upgrades + it comes with an expansion story

It was on a console no one bought. Can’t blame them for not playing it.

>jewtube
Ok zoomer

Emulated Wii version with the texture mod. The anime faces remove a lot of the personality of the characters to make them all look cute and exactly the same.

>Untitled.png
Why even pretend that you aren't ACfag trying to hide your tracks

The Switch version is better is literally every single way. Ignore the "muh soul" fags

>The anime faces remove a lot of the personality of the characters to make them all look cute and exactly the same.
Fiora and Shulk have the exact same face model in the original

I didn't.

Attached: 5Sh36mzk_4x.jpg (1192x1232, 247.58K)

>he says when original Fiora literally looks like Shulk

>words words words
Nice meme, but didn't read.

oh and inb4 "we're reaching not an argument levels" etc.

Switch version by far.
The Wii version has a certain charm but the Switch version has a lot of charm too, but more importantly tons of QoL fixes, proper HD, and more content.

If you're going to emulate though, Wii version emulates really well (make sure to do the 30 FPS patch for international releases).
Don't know what the state of Switch version emulation is.

Is everyone sharing the same face instead of just two characters an improvement?

As someone who got the Wiiware version for free from... I think Club Nintendo but it could've been My Nintendo now that I think about it, and also someone who's played the Switch version personally I'd recommend Switch.
At least then you're not tethered to one area and you can put it on hold mid-play.
There's various little tweaks that are meant to serve as QoL functions and for better or for worse the party models are different, otherwise the main thing to keep in mind is that Definitive has a whole post game thing slapped on.