Capcom Countdown Leak

> Announcements for big future next gen only Capcom titles

>RE4 remake (planned 2023 release) with a PS5 playable demo teaser October release date

>Street Fighter 6 Announcement/teaser featuring Japanese top players (similar to the SFV 2015 teaser), no gameplay shown

>Biggest announcement Tekken X Street Fighter (No release date)

>Announcement teaser video featuring Katsuhiro Harada and Takayuki Nakayama (Street Figter V director)

>Will have gameplay mechanics from both Tekken 7 and Street Fighter 6
This is all fine

>Gill will be the main villain for the Street Fighter roster (M Bison will possibly be absent from the main story/roster)

>Kazuya will be the mail villain for the Tekken roaster (possible absence of Heihachi)

>Luke will also be featured as the main character for the Street Fighter roster

>Harada reveals he gave design input for Luke (explains the Steve Fox similarities)

>Featuring music collaboration with Snoop Dogg and Exile (Indestructible)

Sources via Capcom USA/Europe employees

Attached: Capcom.jpg (1920x1080, 68.58K)

Fake & gay
Is Microsoft's acquisition.

>No Dragon's Dogma 2 anything

Attached: 1641858759442.png (164x111, 27K)

Im the real leaker here and for all of you out of the know, This is just simply a countdown for Capcoms newest Ryona game staring Chun Li where you can brutally beat her and rape her. I'll see you all next week.

Attached: 1623633785939.jpg (1024x1024, 48.92K)

Hello, can i ask you few questions?
You are still present?

Real leaker here.
The actual reveal is the announcement of a Capcom direct, scheduled for march. Happy Presidents day.

Which Leaker is now real, pls poof

>RE4 remake
HD project already makes this irrelevant. No one cares besides twitter trannies since they get shill pennies.

I am the real leaker. Trust me bro, believe in the plan.

If I may ask, you can give a few details do you also have plans for the next projects in the future?

BTW: How did you get the information, are you employee?

Everyone here is fake and gay: source I worked for capcom until yesterday and got fired for this.
We have invented time travel. Capcom is going to announce this. Street fighter is an alternate dimension, Mr. Bison he is real.

realistically: itll prolly be re village dlc or revelaitons 3

best case is re4 remake announcment

Theres a stream link?

>Tekken X Street Fighter
no fucking way

Mr Bison, says me nothing, pls clarify

We're on a NDA, so I can't leak our future projects. But please expect -BIG- -BOLD- -VIEWTIFUL- things in the forth coming year.

To answer your question, my uncles, cousins, fathers, son works for Capcom's translation global advertisement team.

Wow, I really don't give a shit, when's the Power Stone announcement?

Do you also know how long the development time is from Capcom's games in general?

Do you know how I also get to other info from other games studios?

Agreed. We all love the horrible controls and old graphics and shitty outdated humor! Haha check out the boobs on this 17 year old girl! Right hand comes off! Totally a scary game like the originals we promise!

yeah most likely

Attached: re4.png (594x734, 579.92K)

Are you ready to unconditionally hate literally anything because old gud nu bad and crippling psychosis and misery?!

Attached: 1631085392629.gif (224x256, 322.21K)

Pretty lame so it must be true

They will announce Resident Evil: Covid City and the last boss is Joe Biden cause he stole too many kids

>Do you also know how long the development time is from Capcom's games in general?
Roughly a few years, depending on the project. Of course delays and restarts do happen.

>Do you know how I also get to other info from other games studios?
Pester devs on twitter and try to catch them while they're drunk. Drunk lips tend to be loose lips.

If we are talking about Capcom, are there rumors that Capcom could be bought up by Sony or MS?

>Tekken x Street Fighter
Fake and gay

>no Darkstalkers, Rival Schools, or Mega Man
Yup, it's real

Theres also a plan of Capcom vs Capcom

I hope this is real
Fuck action RE4, the beta was the real thing that got scraped because the GC couldn't run it

It will be some gacha bullshit

What do you mean by drunk and pester?

Do you also contact / exchange with the Capcom their branch studios?

>no sunbreak
I believe it

>no ace attorney nor mega man
Honestly you're probably right

Attached: Animation_010.gif (960x640, 179.44K)

im glad its more horror based this time around

speak