This faggot is filtering me so hard goddamn

This faggot is filtering me so hard goddamn

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (960x720, 75.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CXXWMRlaFsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I really wish we could get modern battle network with something like 2.5D graphics and sprites. im surprised capcom hasnt rebooted it as a gacha mobile game

it's not a filter if it's just the end of the game you fucking dumbass, that's not how it works.

Duo fucked my shit a lot when I was younger. He's a pain in the ass to fight. Banger theme though.
youtube.com/watch?v=CXXWMRlaFsw

>not cheesing it with Wood Soul
ngmi

>tfw I beat the entire game using the starting folder

That was like 10 years ago. I probably couldn't do it today.

this whole game is filtering me. I love the idea but it's so fucking boring few hours in. I wish it was faster and i could fire the cards in real time instead of loading them after an ATB bar first

The Chip Library in MM4 is terrible.

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: ANGER.png (201x295, 3.92K)

Is this game any good?

I already played Shanghai

Attached: 38-384044_about-megaman-battle-network-chrono-x-megaman-battle.png (772x474, 191.73K)

Isnt mega.exe in the megaman gacha already?

Yeah and every version of him is shit tier

>MMBN4
>End of the game

Kino game.

Shit chip selection + invulnerability mechanic makes for one slog of a fight.

BN4 truly is the groundhog day of video games.

Attached: when will they learn.png (960x320, 10.56K)

>end of the game
You poor, naïve soul.

It's a recurring issue with final or super boss fights in BN games.
You build folders around multi-hit chips, and then you got a boss fight that makes them ineffective and powerful single-hit chips work better.

Although in BN4's case, the Airhocky chips are just too damn good and you literally can't use them against Duo because his side of the field has no panels.

4 and 5 have particular issues with chip selection because level 2 and 3 chips are locked off until you beat the game, reducing the number of viable folders you can build

Yes, the chip folder building in 4 and 5 was dogshit because of this, and other reasons.
6 was a massive apology for their prior mishandling, it had some of the best folder building and battling in the series.

Bros where's the fucking collection? Remasters? Where, where, WHERE?!

final a mayl thread.

Attached: d632fadc973747edd08bbdb378a7b675.jpg (1280x720, 67.18K)

Run a Life Sword folder. Lifesword x4 is 1600 HP so you just have to find a way to put 400 more damage on the board.

>Anime makes using life sword look like a big deal and hard to pull off.
>Get MMBN3 for a birthday.
>Can use it almost right away easily.
that was funny shit.

For me, it's Neo Variable.

That's nearly half your folder committed to PAs that can suffocate your custom screen without the right NCP or Souls.
You won't get good time and have to learn to dodge attacks (which you should anyway).

Anime also did stuff like make the Life Virus into a random "appeared in the real world" end of season threat without build up.

S Code is already one of the better codes in the game. If you were lucky enough to get Search Soul on your first run then it's trivial to get what you need each turn. I don't remember if you can get Cust+2 in your first run of the game or not though. Then in Playthrough 2 or 3 you can add Sparkman chips from the Den Tech Tournament. In Red Sun Life Sword also works with WindSoul.

Is it finished? I think I tried to find info on it a couple years ago and everything was locked behind discord