Keep hearing this game is bad

>keep hearing this game is bad
>play it on my n64
>get all the jiggies, notes and shit
>beat hag 1
>loved it

you fucks lied to me, this game is amazing.

Attached: Banjo_Tooie_Cover_Pal.png (1400x977, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/ Banjo was never good./
youtube.com/watch?v=29grX-Got4Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reddit moment

You learned your lesson: never trust Any Forums's tastes

Any Forums told me Minecraft was bad but when I ended up playing it with over 200 mods I lost 2000 hours of my life.

That's a thing with almost every n64 game (specially Rare games) these days, the entire internet says its shit or aged poorly then I play it and its actually pretty fucking good.

Based video game enjoyer

>n64 version
ah yes, the silky smooth 7fps version

Banjo was never good.

arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/ Banjo was never good./
damn dude

It's like a compremised between Kazooie and DK64. Not as straight forward as Kazooie but alaso not as blaoted as DK64

It felt somehow a bit clunkier than the original, not sure why, might be the level design. But all in all it's a great sequel but its deffinatley easier than the first game. For a platformer collectathon it's pretty fun with an enjoyable, very goofy story. My favorite levels were Grunty Industries, Jolly Roger's Bay, Hailfire peaks and Witchyworld. I hated Cloud Cuckoo land. I found the random FPS levels interesting. All around a fun game especially if you go for 100%. Too bad Stop'n'Swap was never able to be implemented. Tons of great memories between this and the first game.

youtube.com/watch?v=29grX-Got4Q
kino fight

Nobody says it's bad. People just says Kazooie is better.

(and I disagree, btw....Tooie was always better, imo)

Tooie is way more difficult than kazooie what?!!

Kazooie is way worse if you go back and play it now. Tooie has actually held up and is a great game.

I liked Kazooie a lot but I'm not interested in ever playing Tooie. It just looks like shit. I can't stand those huge empty areas. They're boring and stupid.

People don’t have the patience for collect a thons anymore

Pretty much.

but modern games have tons of bullshit collectibles

It's better on Xbox Series X, with a far more stable framerate and 4K.

And Stop & Swop as it was mostly intended (the full implementation would have also included Donkey Kong 64).

>I'm not playing it but I just know it's shit

Yeah sums up most of the Tooie discourse.

Kazooie is way too simplistic and offers very little challenge.

Tooie ramps everything up substantially, and is an improvement on every front (such as every single world having a boss fight, for instance, and having puzzles that requires you to backtrack to other worlds via back-paths where every stage, excluding the final one, are all interconnected.