It's up

It's up

Attached: mg.jpg (900x900, 63.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j5CBhPDQDr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't care but check this infograph out

Attached: Commonly Used English Words.jpg (649x461, 80.84K)

boring post a better one

>It's up

Attached: 1637258968798.png (575x521, 170.75K)

Daily reminder he's a SJW simp cuck.

more trannyhammer obsession from trannylore? yawn

Attached: Thallax.jpg (1074x957, 445.13K)

Don't care still watching Mandalore keep seething

>t. gets canceled by a """friend""" because #believewomen

that's cool but it's not a graph

>reviews becoming less and less entertaining both from an interest and comedy point of view
>threw Vinny under the bus for no reason other than somebody told him to without evidence
>removed his comment from youtube.com/watch?v=j5CBhPDQDr4
He's a faggot. I wouldn't mind if his stuff was still funny/good, but his Anonymous Agony video was so painful to sit through for an entire hour that I knew it was time to let him go.

Attached: 1418118007522.gif (500x286, 888.95K)

cope harder

Attached: 66f-1.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

No thanks keep your content parasite away from me

Attached: 1F20587D-E613-4E9F-822C-07F0FE828D41.jpg (500x598, 137.43K)

seethe

>SHODAN IS TRANS

Retarded faggot that doesn't even play games, eat shit

don't care

Attached: hey hey goyim.png (481x623, 669.74K)

I genuinely think he doesn't even believe that, he just wanted to throw that "maybe, we'll never know!" bullshit in there to appease his tranny fanbase. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Look at how mad and weak you are. Look at how popular and beloved he is.

You are an ant trying to spit in the eye of God. Be silent, bitch.

Attached: 1644870519795.jpg (1170x1103, 160.59K)

Yass, I love eceleb

You're defending a minor e-celeb on Any Forums, you be very proud of yourself and get rewarded with plenty of mouthfulls of dick. Go back to /vt/ tranny.

The exact rationale you posted is still deserving of death. Fuck him, fuck everyone like him, and double fuck his worthless oxygen thieving fans.

faggot youtuber

I drink your suffering you fucking faggot. I will masturbate to your screams as your hobby dies. Hail ecelebs. Fuck gaming. Die Any Forums die.

trannyloving twitternigger

>t. vinny dicksucker

This guys content has been super boring shit for awhile now, can't put a finger on why but I remember genuinely looking forward to each episode he put out.

I'll skip this one, there's no way a review about warhammer 3 isn't just going to be an ad.

Hahaha
You simp for guys
Holy shit that’s pathetic

Vinny's like one of 2 streamers who are worth even 1/403 of a shit

Take your meds, dilate, etc.

Exactly, I just feel like he's going through the motions to make money, probably just waiting around so he has more Warhammer content to shit out because that's his primary interest.

Attached: 1427608845334.gif (420x300, 3.2M)

dilate

He is more popular than you will ever be. He could scream in your ear at a party and everyone would laugh, if you said that wasn't nice they would laugh even harder.

I enjoyed his Homeworld Cataclysm video but that was moreso because the games story was really interesting. I think his best one is still Fire Warrior because of that one sound design scene
Honestly he should do more reviews of terrible games, those are great

>this guy isnt informative, isnt funny and parrots out incorrect shit while larping as an expert

>UH BUT HES MORE POPULAR THAN YOU COPE COPE

what the fuck even is this argument? Am I back in high school?

I'm pretty sure hes a falseflagger, either that or genuinely deranged but in any case just deprive him of the attention he craves

What does his popularity have to do with anything? Mega Twitch streamers are outrageously popular and nobody really disagrees that they're lowbrow consumerist monkeys.

I would fucking punch him if he did that and keep punching him until the NPCs have to use numbers to compensate for their weakness to get me off of him.

duuuuuude disillusioned millennial lmao unless its nintendo