Why aren't you playing Kenshi user?

Why aren't you playing Kenshi user?

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 60.02K)

Because I’ve got 1000hrs in it already and am burnt out on it. Awaiting the sequel in 2099.

So it's good?

wish he fixed the navmesh before blowing it off
lots of fun until the southern hive army starts walking through walls

to play games like Kenshi I need to play for at least 3 hours straight. I just can’t do that anymore.

Bought it back in the early days, and i replay it once every two years or so.
Recently played as a trader out in the desert until i overestimated my ability and got fucked by ninjas and wildlife. RIP.
It's a particular type of autism that it appeals to, but if it scratches that itch for you it's amazing.

>thought my group was hot shit
>went far east
>get fucked by a tower ful of blood spiders
Wtf, we use to live in the swamps and kill herds of those things

Attached: 1609202754335.jpg (640x640, 37.81K)

it was fun for a while, but I got tired of playing around the bugs.

that was a good proof of concept.
now i'm waiting for Kenshi 2, the actual game.

didn't like it, too autistic and doesn't activate my dopamine receptors often enough.

because I'm burned out on the game

Shit sucks and was abandoned.

I am right now, even running with some personal mods I made
currently in squin, looting slavemongers that started a war against shek kingdom
shit's comfy

Because kenshi killed my poorfag laptop :(

Attached: Rip my laptop.jpg (527x610, 107.79K)

I'm a brainlet.

Attached: Profound.jpg (600x315, 20.45K)

yes, the kenshi target market

Thst happened to me, i was like wtf, then i saw tgey were elders.

ADHD. I love the game but cant bring myself to keep a game going for a long time.

You realize everyone is going to assume you got filtered and want to redeem your failure by complaining about the games design now?
You basically announce to everyone that you're a moron. Welcome to 4channel btw we're the friendler advertiser friendly Any Forums!

>but cant bring myself to keep a game going for a long time.
subconsciously you know that after running around and smacking everything to death there's very little else to do because a) it's bugged all to shit and b)the dev abandoned it

I'm waiting for Kenshi 2.

It's not very good but fun if you have the right autism for it. There isn't much depth. Base building is very simple and there isn't much difference between areas so it gets very samey. Managing multiple characters can be a pain because they get stuck in terrain and require babysitting, and the UI doesn't work well for managing inventories in parties larger than about 5 characters.
I wish the game was a little more complex. It seems very deep but within a few hours its really easy to figure out that things don't work well or are easily exploited. So you just have to put limits and self imposed restrictions on yourself to avoid breaking the game. Stealing, stealth, assassination, easy money tricks, crossbows, and pathfinding exploits are pretty common things you will find in less than 10 hours that break the game.

>caring what people on a traditional mongolian basket weaving internet forum think about you
big yikes

Because I played it too much. I need a fucking break.

I have about 100~ hours in it and kind of got to the point where I realized its biggest flaw is its own curve. You eventually get so set up that you figure out the best way to effectively explore the map and do shit is to grind in your base for hours and hours and hours and hours to be ready to head out. Which is boring. Everything just takes a little (or sometimes a lot) too much to remain consistently interesting when it feels like the next adventure or task is gated behind a bunch of autistic grinding.

Good freedom of choice, the game has just vastly outstayed its welcome by the time you get to the point where you actually get options.

Attached: 1633279259905.jpg (960x960, 83.56K)

you cared enough to share your opinion, and you were hoping someone would pat you on the back saying "huh huh yeah kenshi dumb lool".
but then you got called out, and now you're too cool to care. nice try faggot.

People called my city soulless, I'll post it again to get insulted and cry. Here is my town home to 80 individuals. The city of Harvest in the eastern fog islands. Please rate.

Attached: 1619714733577.jpg (3807x1086, 1.24M)

Niche game for a niche audience, if you don't fit that you'll hate it and think its a giant boring empty world.
I loved it despite never letting my squad get bigger than 10 people or building any base. Just roamed around and beat the shit out of people and took their stuff.

Attached: 1545022604874.gif (384x288, 2.81M)