The Capcom Countdown is most certainly for Street Fighter 6 reveal

The Capcom Countdown is most certainly for Street Fighter 6 reveal.

Hopes and Fears? Are you excited for the first fighting game in a post Ono world?

Attached: sf6.jpg (1500x2147, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ycOgT_jygb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Capcom hidden sjw protocols.

I'm expecting a sterile SJW game that just milks boomers using SF2 nostalgia (again).

SFV was playable, but now that we have similar games like Strive and KOF, we don't need to deal with the V trigger robbery system. You just know they'll add a similar comeback mechanic in SF6 to make it "easier" for beginners.

My only hopes are that the graphics are amazing and it still keeps the sexy bodies and costumes. But they'll probably remove those considering the censorship in RE and MH.

yeah I can't wait
given how much SFV improved over the course of its lifespan and the way they acknowledged how poor the launch was themselves is pretty promising

you think v trigger is robbery so you want to play strive and kof? holy shit

Ingrid when?!

>you think v trigger is robbery so you want to play strive and kof? holy shit
neither of those games have comeback mechanics like v-trigger so you just sound like a retard thinking this is a point

everyone gets at least one v trigger a round with some occasional v shifts and v reversals sprinkled in depending on character, v skill usage and timing, and a fully metered v trigger combo will do about half a bar of health

strive and kof have easy touch of deaths at any given moment
not sure why I'm bothering though, you're clearly too fucking stupid to get it, enjoy your anime kusoge

are they gonna make Cammy wear pants?

>KOF touch of death
>Easy
Nah, especially since they require so much meter. You can only really do a TOD on your last character if at all.
I don't think I can really say the same for Strive though.

Taimanin vs Capcom incoming!

I main Annerose!

Attached: 6cb5fe5e300e4adc61919af75ee8e20b.jpg (1356x1920, 783.99K)

One of my fears was the possible removal of motion inputs, but considering how Luke turned out (given that he's supposed to be the face of SF6), it seems Capcom will keep the traditional formula.

>hopes
Dont really care Im not buying until its on a heavy sale
>Fears
sjw censorship

>you think v trigger is robbery so you want to play strive and kof? holy shit
Yeah, it's SF, you're not supposed to become a god mode Marvel character every round by popping your free V trigger.

Strive has high damage but you don't get meter unless you go offensive. And games are 3/5.

Same with KOF. Yeah, you can spend 5 bars to turn your raw jump-in into a ToD but that only kills 1 out of 3 characters. And you can't reach 5 bars unless you're on your last character.

>fully metered v trigger combo will do about half a bar of health
Lol. Plenty of characters can mix you to death after V trigger activation. SFV is anime kusoge too.

kof has a much higher execution barrier for sure, I just don't enjoy the neutral in those games, far too jumpy
also trying to play 98 or 02um is just wading through fucking brazilians, they can have it

you are high off your ass if you think sfv has anywhere near the levels of mix that strive and kof have

>you are high off your ass if you think sfv has anywhere near the levels of mix that strive and kof have
*Shows you any iDom match*
Owned. :)

laura's neutral is dogshit, which is why she has nothing on more fundamentally sound characters like urien, cammy, luke, karin, guile, etc

Doesn't matter if it's SF6 or any new FG. Any Forums will only play it for a month, get hype/pissed for DLC they won't buy/play, and then act like they know anything at all about the game.

Attached: 1497553596962 (1).png (768x768, 962.98K)

Gonna main Astaroth

youtube.com/watch?v=ycOgT_jygb4
>iDom (Poison) vs. RushdownV2 (Urien) - Grand Final
>Entire set is just Aegis Reflector and Molotov spam
Listen, I don't hate SFV. It's playable. But nothing matters until you get V trigger.

molotov is alright, it's average as a v trigger at best, poison functions at her best at all times during a match, she's not a v trigger character at all - which is why he plays poison over laura for serious games now, because poison is consistently better
aegis is ridiculously good but urien is also functioning as an amazing character all match long, though he is a little weak to zoning, which is why games will seem slow until he finds an in which he only gets very few of, and when he does get in it's going to look explosive because poison gets dumpstered on defense, because that's what fighting a zoner is like

also after watching game 1 both of idoms molotov uses weren't helpful, one time he got a little extra damage out of it, and aegis was used as a punish, it wasn't even used to mix
you could post a better example than this man

>But nothing matters until you get V trigger.
>posts a set where VT did nothing on either side
This entire set was Idom dash checking Rushdown, VRing a few aegises and just zoning him out, are you retarded?

Lol get trolled /fgg/ tourists. Return to your schizo general.

Do you guys realize we only have one year left of fighting games until project L releases and kills the entire fighting community
>Project L releases
>big $$$ starts flowing
>every eceleb jump ship towards project L
>all other fighting games become discord tier
This is the future you chose

Biggest fear it's just SFV 2.0

>V trigger robbery
the hallmark of a shitter

How to avoid vtrigger robbery:
>get an oki
>spam medium punch
>enemy panickes and uses vreversal or vshift