Cope. Name 3 better vidya

RE4
OoT
SH3

Burnout 3
Star Fox 64
Super Mario 64

RE4 is the only one I'll say maybe to

The actual gameplay wasn't that great though. Really drags it down which is a shame since it does so many other things extremely well.

1 was better thematically, 3 was better mechanically

I don't understand what's wrong with the GamePlay of 2. It controls better than 1, and 3 only has a few improvements. I really don't know why people don't like it

play more games

Silent Hill 2 was a great game, it was one of the first horror games I played back when it launched and it really scared me. I was put off by how awkward it was to control at the beginning, even for its time it was odd. Resident Evil did moving around a heck of a lot better. I like them both the same.

It's certainly up there
I'm only half way through my first playthrough of RE4, but you've got a point. I'm mad at myself for not giving the game more of a chance on release.

Zoomers.

I bet you don't know you can quick turn by pressing L1+R2

Yay! RE4 is fantastic. It still has some parts that can scare you. The "It" boss is still uneasy for me even after 100 playthroughs since the time of its release. Then again, I only play horror games by myself, lights off, and with my surround sound on. I feel like if you don't do that, you are cheapening the experience for yourself. Most people play horror games with other people around, texting, checking their phones, tv speakers, lights on. Then they do the "it wasn't scary for me" bit.

It’s a great game to play when you’re young and again when you get older and life has had its way with you.

thread's theme
youtube.com/watch?v=kpVuGYTmi4o

youtube.com/watch?v=CcNo07Xp8aQ

Attached: 1633888771547.webm (960x720, 2.92M)

I wasn't a big fan of the sections where you're just walking along a path without much else to do, like the trek at the beginning until you reach the town. Apparently others feel the same way and it sometimes puts them off from replaying. But it's mainly just that most of the enemies in the game function the same way, they just slowly walk toward you to try and hit you with a melee attack, and that leads to the combat feeling repetitive.

There's an option in SH2 to use non-tank controls so you don't have to do that if you don't want to either. People complain about the tank controls forced in SH1 but once I got used to that for quick turns it felt pretty much like any other game.

Tank controls are fine for RE and SH. After an hour or less they become a non issue.

youtu.be/CmoMZw-UXqM
this enhanced edition mod is gonna be fucking incredible. snoys on cope-watch