OH NO NO NO

Elden Ring sissies....shazams are winning

Attached: image.png (797x800, 287.86K)

They always nerf some bosses and enemies

He was hard if you went blind straight to him as bloody wolf.
But after dying like 3 times I used the fire pine resin equivalent and killed him.
I'm guessing you'll have worse gear at the time you meet him so he would be too hard for average players.

>Shazamsisters not even trying with these bait posts anymore

Attached: Screen_Shot_2021-04-21_at_2.15.25_PM.jpg (1194x710, 75.29K)

reminder

Attached: 28d6xp7c9hh81.png (849x768, 635.45K)

WHAT!?!??! EARLY GAME BOSS MADE SLIGHTLY EASIER??? THE GAME IS FUCKING UNPLAYABLE! WE'RE DONE!

>EARLY GAME BOSS MADE SLIGHTLY EASIER???
Imagine if DS3 came out in 2022. The tutorial boss fight that filtered tons of people would die in two hits.

Iudex was way easier than Margit lol.

its a normie game with massive advertising

show the ID #s of the people in that discord or fuck off

contact your superior

not what i asked, if you won't prove it's not a mock up you fell for then fuck off

Attached: 1644652702968.jpg (1024x865, 527.13K)

No it wouldn't? What are you on?

Imagine being a loser and being called a loser your entire life, than you join a little discord exclusive club to try to get something cool going, but you end up still acting like loser, so everyone that ever called a loser since your primary school were right about you.

Attached: 527.jpg (500x500, 48.32K)

>trying to get people banned on 4channel for doxxing
These broken discord losers are truly desperate LMAO

>Imagine being a loser and being called a loser your entire life, than you join a little discord exclusive club to try to get something cool going, but you end up still acting like loser, so everyone that ever called a loser since your primary school were right about you.

Attached: _.gif (370x377, 3.82M)

FAKE

???

I literally do not care if it gets GOTY. The game awards is just a bunch of self-praising and patting on the back, and I could honestly not give two shits if it wins or not.
If the game is dogshit, it is dogshit and I will make a complete mockery of the devs for all eternity for it, especially those taking part in this shilling campaign.
Your feelings mean nothing to me and I am resolved in my thoughts. If game is shit, there will be nothing to stop me from running them into the ground just out of sheer pettiness and spite.

Attached: QhbfnMMFGzQ.png (714x745, 540.12K)